Chapter 13: Study Study Study!

[If you saw chapters being unpublished, don't worry! they will be back in the near future, thinking of doing a few chapters of them bonding and their relationship to grow! (cause a lot of my readers know those chapters were their date lmao). Enjoy your day/evening!]

It was the early evening at the Hofferson's household, with Astrid being in her room sitting at her desk and working hard on her studies. Over these past few weeks, Astrid had started to freak out a lot due to the final exams that she has to take. The two exams include one last prac and a theory. What is it you ask? Well, let's just say Astrid will have to do a fake brain surgery to show how she can do it but also to know procedures if something goes wrong for her final exam. This has made her pretty nervous.

"Hey kid, how was your day?" her father asked as he walked into the bedroom. Astrid turned her computer chair around to see him and she looked down. 

"It's been okay dad, I am just not happy with a few things," Astrid said. 

"And what's that?"

"Just the study has been harder than usual. I tutor fine with Ethan, but it's my own. I am starting to get stressed you know. I know you said you wouldn't care, just do it for the money. It's getting harder..." Astrid sighed quietly. 

"Sweetheart, I know I told you to just do it. But I think you need to have a small break from tutoring, just to do your study you know." He said walking close to her with a frown on his face.

"You think I should?"

"Your going to be a doctor in the next month or two, you need to do your final exams. Here's a fact from me, just study study study, nothing else. No friends besides Ruff when she comes to study and at uni, no tutoring or no Hiccup. You need to finish this in the next four to six weeks Astrid. This has been your dream for years, don't let tutoring and a boy take over," He said patting her shoulder. Astrid sighed and nodded before she grabbed her phone out and had clicked on Hiccup's contact. 

"Do you think I should tell him?" Astrid asked him. Her father nodded before walking out of the room. Astrid had sighed quietly and had decided to let him know. She had clicked onto the call button on her phone and she had put her phone up to her ear and she had started to hear the dialing. After three dials, it had quickly picked up by the usual voice she hears most days. 

"Hello M'lady, how may I assist you?" He said. Astrid sighed silently. 

"Hey Hiccup. I have been thinking about this a lot. Lately I have been trying to study for my final exams but I haven't gone so well at the moment due to the stress of my study, my dad has told me just to focus all on my study for a little while until I can get the hang of it."

"But I thought you were doing fine? You looked fine earlier when you were over." Hiccup said. 

"I looked fine, but Hiccup, I haven't gone so well lately. My study is the hardest thing out of my life. I need to finish this, right now." Astrid said. 

"Well, that's fine..." He frowned on the other side of the phone. 

"Hiccup, you don't sound impressed," Astrid had put her knees up to her chest while putting her other hand around them. 

"I aren't, but the contract said you need to do your work, it's more important than tutoring my brother..." He said. 

"Hiccup, it will be just a few days, I promise you I will get back onto it. My stubborn father just keep's telling me to 'Study study study!' That's the Hofferson motto when we were all back in high school," Astrid said before she had gone onto her computer and had started to try and work. 

"I do see how stubborn your father can be," He said. 

"Yeah, I guess so. But it is true, I only have four to six weeks until I graduate Hiccup, it's going to be a hard one." Astrid said before she took a look at a question that she was stuck on last time.

"Argh! WHY CAN'T I UNDERSTAND THIS!" She yelled into the phone, forgetting that Hiccup was on it for a second. 

"Woah, calm down M'lady, is everything okay?" Hiccup said 

"Yeah, everything is fine. Just stupid study, but is it okay if I get a week off then I'll get back to you?" Astrid said. Hiccup sighed himself. 

"Yeah it's fine M'lady, just study hard and I'll see you in a week." Hiccup smiled sadly at his end. 

"Alright... Bye Hiccup," She said before she hung up on the phone and had kept staring at her computer, she really hates this... 

"Jesus Christ!" She screamed. "I hate this!" She threw her arms up in the air in rage. 

Shows when you study, people do go crazy. 

[Yes! An actual new chapter is in! As you can see, another new update is coming soon! I hope that everyone will be looking forward to it!

Thank you!

Foreverhttyd.]

[Added chapter 25.6.17]