Prologue: Tutoring

It was a normal cold morning in the small town of Berk. The snow falling from the clouds that are high in the sky, people walking around in their warm jackets and scarves, people grabbing coffee to keep themselves warm. But in a mansion of Berk, Mayor Stoick Haddock was standing outside of his son's office, wanting to have a chat with him.

"Hiccup!" He yelled from the entrance of the office door, which had startled Hiccup from this daily duties.

"Yes father?" He said opening the door which had revealed his very annoyed father.

"You know that your little brother is failing his maths and science subjects in school." Stoick said barging into his office and Hiccup turned around to him.

"Yes I do know that, why are you talking to me about this?"

"Because I want you to find a tutor Hiccup. You need to find a tutor for him. Not a cute girl, just a normal, educated girl who is smart. We need him to graduate like you did two years ago."

"I know dad, but really. Why not a cute tutor?" Hiccup grinned and his father rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Because he will get distracted, or other wise you will be distracted and all you would do is make out with her all day." He said crossing his arms while he was walking around Hiccup's office.

"Fine, I will find him a tutor, but though dad. You need to let me know when he needs a tutor by?" Hiccup said bringing up his laptop and selecting a note to add on his computer.

"Tomorrow." Stoick said before he started to go towards the door.

"Wait! Tomorrow! That seems impossible!" Hiccup yelled at him which had caused him to stop walking.

"Son, I am putting this in your hands. Just make it work." He said before exiting the office, leaving Hiccup there extremely angry.

"How am I going to find a tutor by tomorrow!' He groaned as he slouched into his office chair.

"Because the Internet is a bit too much, I need someone that one of my friends know. Someone who is perfect at doing work and tutoring at the same time... I may have to ask my friends later." He said to himself before putting down his laptop case and he sighed again.

"Who would be the best to call..." Hiccup said to himself while he goes towards his elevator which leads up to his room.

Hopefully one of my friends will find someone.... Hopefully...

[Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the prologue! I will be posting this a couple of days a week with The Hunger Games until it is completed. I hope that you guys are all good with that. Have a great day!

Foreverhttyd.]