Chapter 21: Date

[Enjoy the chapter! XD (Republished)]
As the two of them had stepped into the building, Hiccup had lead Astrid near the room that they were supposed to eat in. But to see his crush in complete shock from this beautiful place, he had a huge grin on his face. 'This is like a dream?' She thought while looking around the place.

"You like it?" Hiccup chuckled as he stood beside her.

"It's beautiful," Astrid said while looking at all the booths, tables that are looking extremely fancy. But to the other side of the restaurant there is the famous kitchen with the Italian chef standing there smiling at the two that just walked in.

"I know it is." He chuckled before going to the reception desk to see a staff member on the phone.

"Yep, your order will be ready in 15 minutes, have a wonderful day," The receptionist said hanging up before looking up to see the two friends standing there.

"Mr Haddock," She nodded.

"Hello, Sky. Can you please get my father over here?"

"Yes, of course."

Hiccup had looked over to Astrid with a huge grin on his face when she just looks around to see all the rich people having a great time.

"But Hiccup."

"Yes M'lady?"

"Why are you asking your dad over here?" Astrid stared into his forest green eyes.

"You'll find out M'Lady, just wait."

"Thank you Sky! Get back to work please!" Stoick said before walking over to his son and his 'date'.

"Hey son, Astrid." Stoick smiled.

"Hi Mr Haddock," Astrid said.

"Call me Stoick from now on dear," He chuckled.

"Alright then."

"So do we get the best table in the house?" Hiccup crossed his arms.

"Yeah of course! I am the one who owns this restaurant ya know. So come on let's go!" Stoick said before he started walking into the direction he had just come from. Astrid and Hiccup had smiled at each other before Hiccup grabbed Astrid's hand to guide her through the small crowd of people over to his father.

"How is the tutor going?" Stoick asked Astrid.

"He is going really well dad. He has gotten better marks in his projects," Hiccup interrupted her.

"She's the best we have had yet," Stoick said messing Hiccups hair up and Astrid laughed at the embarrassment that Hiccup was receiving.

"Dad... Can you just get us to the room?" Hiccup scowled.

"Of course, I can," Stoick said before the three of them had headed off to the VIP room which had a romantic taste. The room had a lovely chandelier hanging from the roof, and under it, it has a lovely table set for two with the cutlery ready to go, as well as that there was a bucket of ice with a bottle of red wine in there staying cold.

"Wow," Astrid gasped to see the sighting of the place which had caused Hiccup to chuckle quietly.

"Here you go M'lady, this is where we are going to eat for the night," Hiccup smiled before he turned around and winked at his father to note that the plan has begun.

"It's beautiful. But Hiccup, I feel so underdressed," Astrid turned to Hiccup.

"You're not, go over to the closet." Hiccup smiled before he walked out of the room secretly heading towards another room getting his tux ready.