Chapter 10: You Think?

[Finally updating for you! XxPinkSkyxX2 since you got 100K on your book! This goes out to you! :)]

"Are you serious?" Ruffnut yelled as the two of them were working on their assessment.

"Yes, I am completely serious." Astrid had took a sip of water as she looked over to her. 

"You know, I think he is such a lovely gentleman then a player." Ruff said as she had took a sip of her lemonade. '

"Yeah I do agree, I am starting to think that too. But we really haven't had to much connection yet for me to fall for him. Sure, I do like him, but who knows the next minute he can be making out with a girl." Astrid had looked at her papers.

"True, but I think he likes you." Ruffnut smirked. 

"No way he would want to be with a freak like me. He would probably go for other classy girls, not girls like me. Like come on, İ am just a nerd who wants to become a doctor, not one of those girls who want to just have sex you know..."

"Yeah, I get it Ast, but you know, maybe you should give him a shot once you get to know him more." Ruffnut said and she rolled her eyes.

"Na, I don't think I will go for him. After all, he is my boss and it would be so awkward." Astrid said as she had typed some stuff onto her computer.

"No it wouldn't! It would be so romantic!" Ruff squealed before getting a death glare from Astrid.

"SHUT UP RUFF!"

"Why?" She pouted.

"Because your embarrassing me."

"And I love to embarrass you," She grinned before putting her computer lid down.

"I know you do, but just leave me alone with boys okay. I know that no boys would want to be with me for my personality only just my looks." Astrid had taken down her computer screen.

"You have asked me that over ten times and I will still do it." She laughed quietly before Astrid had gotten off her bed.

"Whatever... I have to meet him at his office so that he can get my shifts and stuff." Astrid said packing up her stuff.

"Do you want me to give you a ride?"

"Na, I can walk there thanks." Astrid had gotten her bag from the ground and had put her computer into it.

"Alright then, so I guess I will see you later?"

"Yeah, you will see me later." She smiled as she had given her goodbyes to her friend before she walked out of the Thorston's household.

Astrid had watched Ruffnut close the door before she had looked out into the distance, seeing really dark clouds coming towards her direction. 'Shit it's going to rain' She thought before she had quickly gone down the stairs and had started to head off towards her house which was a few blocks away. 

"I do really need a car..." She had mumbled while she continued walking. After a couple of minutes of Astrid walking down the street, the blue sky had started to become more gray. Astrid had looked over to see that the roads were getting darker by the second, but in the distance, she had noticed that the rain was coming straight towards her. 

"Oh crap..." She mumbled before she had started to walk faster, trying to get home, but the rain had started to pour onto her, starting to soak her. Astrid had quickly put her hood up to try and not soak her from the rain, but it didn't go to successful. But after a couple of minutes, she hears a car stop on the side of her and she had looked over to reveal Hiccup as he rolled down his window. 

 "What are you doing out here?!" Hiccup said.

"I am just walking home, but I didn't know it was raining today," Astrid said closing in to the black night fury car.  

"Get into the car, I'll take you to my place!" He said, but she shook her head.

"I am fine Hiccup, I can just walk there."

"There is no way that you are getting sick on my watch. Get you butt in here," Hiccup said opening the door with an automatic button that was on his wheel. Astrid had quickly sighed and had quickly gotten in, with her body looking all soaked. 

"Thank you," She said while Hiccup closed the door and had started to head off to Hiccup's place. 

"Hiccup... Why are you doing this? The two of us hardly even know each other," She asked to break the silence.

"I do care about you Astrid... But when we were very young about five at the time... I actually met you... I only met you once at the playground that day, but I felt like I was wanted when you played with me. Because I was a loser before you came into my life."

"Your not going to catch me!" The boy smiled widely at the little blonde girl. 

"I remember a little boy, I played with him, he had your hair colour," She said looking out at the window as Hiccup had kept his eye out on the road.

"Yes that is a true fact M'lady, but that's actually the reason why I accepted you. I was actually glad we played tag that day. You were so sweet to me and that's why I accepted you," Hiccup said putting his hand on Astrid's thigh. 

"Well, I didn't expect that. It is one of the sweetest thing's to know that you accepted me as we played tag. Why?" She faced him, wanting to know answers. 

"You know, your one of the best people that I have ever met. I know I am very popular now, but back when I was in elementary I got bullied," Hiccup said as he went into his drive way.

"Really?" She said. Hiccup sighed and nodded. 

"The reason why I became popular was because of one of my friends. He knew I could sing and dance so he showed it off to me. But sadly it went down the drain and now I am still popular for my business, but not many people like me in my business," Hiccup said as he put the car in the drive way. But before they got out, Hiccup had passed her an umbrella. 

"I don't want you getting more wet," He grinned a little. 

"Aww, your such a dork," She said punching his shoulder softly.

"Aww, thanks." He smirked before the two of them get out of the car, heading towards the house with the umbrella under Astrid. 

[And there's your update! Hope you like it! I will update more often! :)

Foreverhttyd.]

[Edited 25.6.17]