Extremely Important A/N PLEASE READ!

Hello Readers!

I know I have other Authors notes but this one is a really important one. Lately, you guys have been noticing that I am not updating hardly. Yes, I have told you guys that I update slowly due to grade 12, but term 2 has just started for me and now I have so much on my plate because I have been told from a lot of family members that I need to knuckle down.

So that means that I will finish My Brothers Tutor with slow updates, but unfortunately, I have some sad news about New Beginnings.  After my brother's tutor is completed, I won't be writing new beginnings until maybe the end of the year, or I might do when I have the time it depends. But I don't know when the next update for my brother's tutor will be. Might be this week, in a couple maybe even in a month it depends. 

I know you guys really want me to update on both fanfictions, but sadly I can't. Fanfictions are not my first choice in making school decisions. School is extremely important, especially for me and I want to say that you guys give me so much support and that's what I love about you guys. You guys are the best group of readers I could ever have and I want to say thank you for sticking with me over these past two years. 

This isn't a goodbye forever, but it's a see ya later. I hope to read fanfictions when I have the time, I will see you guys later maybe with an update on school, or even an update with this fanfiction. 

Till next time, 

Foreverhttyd.