Take Me Along

Moriah POV

Tonight Im going to ask Dylan to really be mines. Fuck everyone else; I want us to be more than friends.  And I know she does as well.

I brung a bag because she would want me to stay the night.

I was making breakfast when Dylan walked into the kitchen.

"You didnt have to make me breakfast Mo, but thank you." She sat at the island, only in one of my big shirts I gave her a while back. Dylan was beautiful to me, especially in my clothes.

"Eat up. I'll be back in a few." I kissed her cheek and made my way to her room. 

"Ok, where are you going?" She sounded so lost and lonely. Im gonna make up everything that she has lost. I'll be the one to fill the empty whole in her heart. 

"Im going shopping. I'll be back soon ok." I rushed upstairs and got in the shower. Tryna get to these stores before they get crowded.

****************************************************************************************

"Dylan!" I entered the house and put the bags in her closet. I followed her voice to the terrace and came up behind her warpping my arms.

"Im bored Moriah I thought we were having fin today." She whined, turning to me.

"Ight, we going out tonight, me and you. Go get dressed."  I rested on the couch as she went in her closet. I heard the screams of excitement with the clothes I bought her.

I got dressed again and went back to the couch.

Dylan came out with the dress I got her and matching shoes, earrings and neckalce with an M in her hands. I gave her that when we were about 15 years old.

"I cant believe you got me this thank you Moriah!" I got up and she gave  me a tight hug. 

"Anything for my girly. I know you feelin the shoes right?" They was all spakrling and whatever. She like all that. 

"Absolutely! I dont know how else to thank you." Thats what today is all about.

"You look amazing Dylan." I intertwined our fingers.

"So do you." She smiled. We stared at eachother for a while until I broke the silence.

"Ok lets go."

I took her out to eat, and now we're back at our favorite park. I asked them to build a ferris wheel last year and its finally complete. 

"What are we doing back here Mo?" I grabbed her hand.

"C'mon. I'll show you. We got on the ferris wheel and admired the night sky. "

When we got to the top, I couldnt help but look down. She may not know, but Im afraid of heights. Thats a conversation that was never brought up. I kept my cool tho.

"This is beautiful Moriah." Her eyes wondered. and I watched her eyes fall everywhere.

"So is this moment. Dylan I wanna talk to you."

"Well ok."

I explained everything and how I felt about her and she cant deny that she has or had feelings for me. Otherwise she wouldnt be doing this with me. 

"Dylan, can you be mines. Please?" I looked into her eyes.

She leaned in and kissed me.

"Yes Moriah, I will be yours." I grabbed her hands.

"Really?!" I cant believe she said yes!

"Yes."

Dylan POV'

He smashed his lips into mines and we did this for a long time. Going up and down the wheel. He concentrated on me the best way he can; think I dont know he afraid of heights.

Im his.

Hes mine.

Sorry for the wait, Ive been really tryna think this out.

Whatcha think?

!!