I Think I Love My Best Friend.............Or Is That Just Us?

Moriah P.O.V

 I was sitting in my roo, bofed a'f. I played gmaes all day; I watched TV. WTF is there for a guy like me to do I took my phone and texted Dylan.

MoriahGotSwag^ Hey Dylly wyd?

I waited ten minutes. She usually responds in time. SO, I called her.

"Please lease a message after the tone." My phone said. " Good Lord." I said sighing.

Im soooo bored. Im just gonna stay for  3 days. I missed my Dylan. We havent been spending alot of time together. Every since that day....

*FLASHBACK*

I had a girlfreind at the time.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" she yelled at the police who were trying to grab her.

"I WILL BEAT HER ASS!" she yelled again. trying to get out of there arms.

"TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME!"  My girlfriend Robyn yelled as the police were grabbing her.

I Cant beleive it! My best friend alomst killed my girlfriend! Well, she was pushing Dyl's buttuns. Thats what I eard. I wasnt even there to see it. I was partying. They were outside arguing the whole time. ALl I know is that Dylan beat her ass. and all mt friends were laughing. Robyn tried to cry for me to feel sorry foe her. Bitch ass. I told her not to mess with Dylan. Just let her be. ho knows what she'll do. ANd she dont listen. I called her the next day to break up with her.

"Delete my number and dont cal me again." I said after breaking up with her.

I always was there for Dylan; and I always will.  Ride Or Die. Nope or Dope. Love or No Love.

"But Moriah, I love you." She said trying to fake cry. Like it didnt hear it in her raspy ass vioce.

"No you dont. If you love me, you would have listened to mee, with your stupid ass. We coukd have the best relationship. but you just had to start some shit, thinking she aint gone do nun. I told you, she aint no punk ass."

"I hate you, goodbye." I said hanging up.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

What a bitch.

First I had to call Chi so see if I can come over.

                                                                                                                            PHONE CONVO^^

'Wassup Moriah! How you've been?" He said sounding excited.

"I've been better."

"Whats wrong?"

"Bored. Besides that, Im Gucci Great."

"Ohhhh."

"Can I come over?"

"Sure. How long?"

"3 days."

"Ok. meet you here. you can let yourself in."

"Ok thanks, bye."

"Bye."

                                                                                                                       PHONE CONVO OVER

I packed my bgs and went to the 3rd fllo. I saw my mom and dad kissing and cuddling, during  movie. Eww.