Issa Pt.2

A/N: Good thing is, Lauren gave Issa Dylan'sr number. Dylan would be to shy to ask. And nobody knows whats going on in Issa's mind.

Im laying on the couch watching football; just like Chi use to sitting halfway on and halfway off, eating cheetos till my fingers literally turn ornage.

I get up to put the bag in the garbage and get some juice. I go back to the couch, drink the juice and relax.

I gotta make sure Issa don't start thinking of me as a creep or liar. I pick up my phone and call Piper.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Piper, can you do something for me?"

"Remember Issa right?"

"Of course I remember, with those big sexy lips, and those big......

"Pipe!"

"Sorry."

"If he asks did you call me and I went to your house yesterday, say yes. ok?"

"Ok. I dont even wanna know, but ok."

"Thanks."

"Welcome. SO what, yall started haning out?"

"I saw him a Buger King yesterday. s we started talking ad stuff. Then my freind gave him my number and then left me alone."

"Wow. Ok, me and my mama bout to go shopping."

"Alright girl."

"Ok, bye."

"Bye." Ok, Im safe. Time to relax.

I almost dozed off after about 10 minutes, then my phone started ringing.

It was an unrecognized number.

"Hello? Who is this?" I said.

"Oh, It's Issa. Lauren gave me your number."

"Oh ok. How, didn't even see."

"When you were on your phone, she turned the phone around, showing your number."

"Tricky Snicker.

He laughed.

"So Dylan, I was wondering if you would like to go to the movies with me tonight?" I checked my phone. 7:32.

"Uh, sure. What movie theatre?"

"Multiplex Cinemas at 8:00.

"Ok. I'll be there."

"Ok."

"Byeeee." I could tell he was probably smiling.

"Bye Dylan." He said my name!

I ran upstairs to my room, and took out some underwear, and stuff. I went in the bathroom and took a hot shower.

7:45. I got out and put some clothes on. I put on a sky blue strapped bandeau top, and a sky blue skirt, and sky blue heels. Just like My wife, Ariana Grande.

A/N: They live in Florida, yeah its always hot. Plus. it's FRIDAYYYY!

I grabbed my phone and put it in my purse; along with some lipstick, perfume, lotion and breath mints. (Icebreakers) You never know what could happen.

I went down stairs and grabbed my keys off the back of the door. I took some money out of the safe, which was inside of the metallic, secret, hard to open wooden vase. I didn't feel like going back upstairs. I took a 20 and closed it back. I put in the password lock and locked the door.

I got in my car, and let it warm up; while I played some music. I got satellite radio so everything was coming on today.

Guess what just came on..... Love Me Down by Issa ft Natasha Mosley.