We Gotta Talk

Lauren P.O.V

Dylan came in the house, all cheesy. And shit. I was upset. she over here showing off.

Dylan P.O.V

I knew I shouldn't have broguth her along. she was gone start acting funny sooner or later. I went to my room and got undressed, and came back in the living room; and sat next to her.

"Aye, you alright?"

"You think?"

"Whats up?"

"I cant find someone to crae for me, like Issa care for you.Aint nobody want me Dylan." She said with her South Carolina accent.

"Aye, you'll find love, dont keep lookin like them thristy hoes. Love will come to you.And if it dont, you'll be perfectly fine. You aint gotta have someone love you for you to be happy, ok?"

She laughed." Yeah, I guess."

"It aint no guess you know. You'll live.K?"

"Yea."

"Now show me some love."

We hugged for a while. then pulled away.

"I cant satnd to see you like this. You need an outlet. Next week, we going out."

"You sure?"

"100%."

"Yay!" She gave me another hug.

"Alright, let us go to bed now, our girls week starts tomorrow."

"You dont wanna tag Piper along or sum?"

"Nope. Just me and you."

"Ok. Lets go to bed."

"Night bae."

"Night."

Laurens P.O.V

This gone be a crazy week..

********************************************************************************************************

WHATS GONE HAPPEN WITH JACQUEES?

Just had to get a chapter out for yall. My life been complicated. Hope Yall liked it.

-ImOutThisBishh-