Nice to meet you, goodbye

I took out my phone and called Piper.

                                                                                                                                                   PHONE CONVO

"Hello?" Piper said.

"Hey Piper. I heard from Chi you wanted me to meet someone."

"Yeah. Dylan. He's the best.  Clearly he doesnt want me so hopefully yall can get to know eachother."

"Ummm. ok. Where you want me to meet you?" All my friends have cars. I hope I ant going no where far.

"Meet me at the Ave."

"The Ave called 6th avenue around the ocrner from my house! I'll be right-

"Dont be silly Dyl."

"Oh no. I ain't driving to Queens. You forgot I live in Manhattan?"

"You wanna meet my new guy friend dont cha?"

"Send me a pic. Cuz you always want me to meet someone, and they be ratchet."

"Fine."

My phone vibrated. I checked the message He looked good! He had the cutest smile, dreads, and he was darkskin.

"He lookes good!"

"Yeah, I know. To good for me. Where you wanna meet then?

"How about Brooklyn? Hey we can meet at the Multiplex Cinemas?"

"Cool. We on our way."

"By the way, whats His name?"

"If you meet us at the movies, you'll find out."

"Tricky Snicker. Allright. On my way."

"Ok."

                                                                                                                 PHONE CONVO OVER

I went to my table and grabbed my purse. I sprayed some Victoria Secrets Vanilla Lace perfume on and then went to the bathroom, to put a little foundation on my cheeks. I went downstairs; and walked to the door.

"Im going to the movies with Piper and a guy she wants me to meet."  I said to Chi, who was laying on the couch.

"Ok, but ehere at?" He asked.

"Brooklyn. Well be at the Multiplex Cinemas."

"Mmm. ok. Can you be back by 9?"

"Ummm. ok."

"Great, cuz its 3:24, and I need your help with sum at 9."

What is it?" I asked opening hte door.

"If your back by 9, you'll find out."

"Trick Snicker. Alright Im out."

"See ya."

"Bye Chip."

"Snicker."

I walked out and closed the door behind me. I went to my car, and put on my seat belt. I let the car warm up for about 5 minutes. I drove off. I was thinking about Issa's beautiful green eyes. Jacob's lips; and stranger's smile. He was too cute.  But why? I dont even know him.

*************************************************************

I saw Piper's car, so I parked behind her. I went inside, and saw Piper sitting down with some good looking nigga. She got up and gave me a hug.