Consequences (And With That)

"What is really wrong with you?" Issa yelled.

"Im sorry bae I didnt-

"Know what you were thinking, yea I know. Sorry ass!" First time I heard him yelld. Crazy.

"You have got to be kidding me!"

"Nooo." I played dumb.

"We need a break. Get out my house!"

And with that, I left.

I really dont know what to do with myself. It's killing me inside that im going through all of this. Who knows why?

Seeing this part of Issa really frightned me; but I guess I have to deal with it.

Nah.

Issa P.O.V

Nah,Im mad now. After what Lauren told me, I was furious. And Moriah? Thought we was cool. She betrayed me. She has now lost my trust. She leaves me for 2 and a half weeks, and I find out she's hoeing around.

:Scwally:

What Am I going to do with this girl?

Should  we brake up? Or should I  give her another chance?  I'd never thought she would ask like this. I called her back in, knowing she was still outside my door, crying  her eyes out. I started to gain some real feelings for her, and she does this..

"Dylan, can you please come back?"

And with that, she came back in with the quickness and cried into my arms, and I held her.

"Im sorry ok! Im sorry! I wasn't  in the right mind. Just please dont leave me!" She sobbed.

"Im not, we just have to talk this out, cause right now, I dont know what to do with you, and you've lost all my trust just now."

"I know, I know. Im sorry."

"Come." I sat down and pulled her on my lap.

"What do I have to do to make this up to you?"

"Prove to me that you can and are better than this. I know this is not you." I rested my head on her back.

"How?"

"Just be the better person. I don't like you acting like this. Why would you do something like this?"

"I don't know, Issa. I just want to fix this."

"Fine. We don't have to argue about this."

"Thank you. I don't like us arguing at all. It liked how we were before."

"Yeah, you mean before you disappeared?" I raised my eyebrow. Thought I wouldn't bring up the disappearing subject.

"Alright, you got me. I really  started to gain feelings for you, now i've messed up."

"Messed up what?"

"I know i've messed up our relation ship going any further." 

I sat for a minute. I know she aint talking about us having sex. She woulda thought she still had the privilege. 

"I know what you're talking about, and yes, you did.I guess you'll just have to wait."

"I guess.

What are we gonna do today?"

"YOU are going to go home and stay home, and think. Get some time. Dont try to set the house on fire, dont drink till you're drunk; and PLEASE dont get cross-faded."

Yeah I had to explain all that.She coo-coo She think I dont know. 

"Ok I get it." 

"SO, I want YOU to go home now ok?"

"Aight."

"Dont Aight me, its yes Daddy."

Yeah im daddy. BO$$

"Nigga."

"My names not nigga." I slowly slid my finger in her clit.

"Mmm. Yess Daddy."

"Aight now, I just did that to get you horny. You gotta go."

"-_____-" She got up, kissing my cheek.

While she was leaving, I pullder her back, and kissed her lips.

"Bye baby."

"Bye Issa."

Dylan P.O.V

SO, I guess we made up. And I found out Issa is a freak. And I have real feelings for him.

And with that, I went home with a great smile on my face, and decided to sleep the day away.