There's no such thing as low

Jacquees P.O.V

Just when I thought I was low; Issa was getting out of his car. 

In life either your at the top, or the bottom.

"Waddup Issa." I attempted to dap him up, no response.

"Aint no waddup. What you doin over  here boy? Didnt she reject you.!" He snapped. I just wanna tell him off so bad. For the sake of Dylan, i'll keep it all in.

"Listen, I just went to talk to her about how's she's doing and she will twist my braids next week. Chill man."

"I dont want to chill. I dont believe you; what were you doing with Dylan?" He tried to enter, but I stopped him.

"Aye, she's not in a good mood. Just leave her." I said trying to calm him down.

"You not telling me something. No one can tell me when I can see mt girlfriend. Whats going on?"

"Aint nun going on man."

"Man, you such a liar." By now. Dylan came outsdie,

"What are yall doing infront of my house. Being so noisy.?"

"Dylan. can you please go back inside?" He said lowly.

"Issa. this is my house. If you want me to go back inside, yall have to take this somewhere else. Now; what;s going on?"

"ME AND DYLAN HAD SEX! OK WE JUST HAD SOME REGULAR ASS SYMPATHY SEX AND WE LIKED IT" Jacquees yellled storming into his car.

Without even looking at me, Issa walked up to Quees car and punched him. Then they started fighting. I couldnt deal with this.

I ran over to them trying to break the fight up. almost got myself hurt.

In fact, I did. Issa was so mad, he accidentaly uppercut me. 

Thats when everything stopped. I couldnt be mad at him but yet I was.

All I could do was run back inside, locking every door in the house. 

About an hour later, knocking came upon my door.

"Dylan. can we talk? Im not mad at you. Please dont be mad at me." Issa softly said. I wanted to believe him. 

"Go away."

"Babe. I love you."  

"I love you too but i've done you wrong too many times and you dserve someone better than me. I cant do this anymore."

"You sayin we done?"

"Yes, Bye Issa." I hesitated.

I watched through the peephole making sure both left my presence.

I want at least a total of 30 comments and 20 votes from this and the previous chapter.

Before I update more...

Sorry for the short chapters.

Read my new books plz.