An Awkward Date With Dylan

Piper's P.O.V

Im kinda upset that Quees doesnt want me still. I mean, we been friends for about a year now, hanging out alot, doing stuff together; but yet he's looking for Dylan. Everybody looks for Dylan. Damn It!

I was sitting in my living room watching Good Luck Charlie when my phone rang.

Jacquees!

"Hey."

"Hi Piper. Uh, I wanna go see Dylan today; is that ok with you?"

I paused. See what I mean? I didn't want to disappoint him so....

"Yeah it cool. What you plan on doing?" Not to be nosey.

"I wanna take her out to eat."

A/N: Lmao, wasn't that Issa's line?

"Oh ok.Alrighty then."

"Bye."

"Bye." Then I hung up. Damn! Oh well; Ima get him. I have to.

I continued watching TV, then I took a shower. I already know where Quees is gonna take her. His favorite restaraunt, AppleBees bitch.

I out on some black, tight skinny jeans, a blue crop top and some J's. He cant wait to see me. The jeans were hugging my ass, my shirt was looking right. I looked sexy.

Ok Im heading out.................. To AppleBees bitch.

*In The car on the way to AppleBees bitch*

"I told her im on fire, and she was like I know. She said she like my ride, then I said legoo. Leggo, leggo leggo, keep it on the low. leggo, leggo leggo, keep it on the low." I sang the whole way on repeat.

Jacquees P.O.V

I just had got off the phone with Piper. I could tell she was jealous, but I dont care. Me and Dylan are going to be together. I been thinking about her nonstop.

Chilling On The Couch....................

Oh Shit!

I forgot to ask Pipe for Dylan's number.

I dialed her phone.

3 rings later.

"Yes sir."

"Can I get Dylans number?"

"Now thats something your gonna have to do on your own." And she hung up.

So she gone do me like that? Now what im gone do? Ima have to do this the weird way.

I went in my room and turned in my computer. logging on to Facebook, I searched up Dylan Denobrega.

There her profile was, being beautiful, I clicked on it. I searched through her bio, until I found her number. I logged off then dialed her number.

"Hello? Who is this?" She said worried.

"Hey Dylan, Its Jacquees."

Silence.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Uh Hi. how'd you get my number?" She said with a nigga voice.

"Long story."

"I got time."

"Facebook."

"Mmm."

"Listen, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out with me today."

"Like on date?"

"Yea."

"Ummm, sure. where?"