What Did I Do?

Dylan's P.O.V

I woke up on the couch, feeling hungry. I got up and started walking towards the kitchen. As I got. Closer, I started to smell the aroma of bacon. It had to be Saturday. I sat down at the table, and Chí turned around. Chî is the chef in my house. Chî is like family to me. I figured my mama died. u dont know how. And my dad left after that. He told Chî to take care of me. I don't call him dad; though he is my legal guardian.

"Good morning. You know that you came home late last night, and just crashed on the couch.?" Chî said to me. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"you serious? Anyone came home with me?" I said suprised.

"Your buddy Moriah dropped you off. Then Caleb and Selaah came to check on you."

Moriah was my best friend. We have been friends since birth. Hard to say, I've never gained feelings for him. He was sexy.

"what did they say?"

"next Friday, your staying with me." He said laughing.

"im still trying to remember what happened before I came home. We left for some reason."

"ohh no." He said handing me a plate of pancakes and bacon.

"thanks." I said stuffing my mouth.

"anytime. Oh yeah and you got a missed call from ya old friend Piper; she said she wanted you to meet someone." He said handing ne my phone.

"She always want me to meet someone, then they be ratchet."

"well, live is worth a try."

A finished my Breakfast, and put my plate in the sink. I was walking to my room upstairs when Chî called me.

"Dylan!" He yelled when I was half way up the stairs.

"i am not a house keeper nor your babysitter. Go clean your plate.. please."

"ok." I said as I walked back into the kitchen and started cleaning my plate.

Chî could never yell at me then mean it. He wasn't the type. He's doing the best he can to raise me; so I obeyed his rules.

After that, I went upstairs to take a shower. I went to the bathroom in my room and started the shower. Before I got in, my phone rang. 'Come and get it'. It was a text from my buddy Mariah.

MaoriahGotSawg¥ ummmmm. You up?

Dylish¥ yeah, just ate breakfast. Bout to get in the shower.

MoriahGotSwag¥ what you doing today?

Dylish¥ getting in the shower. *putting phone down. Aka: ending conversation.*

MoriahGotSwag¥ funny. Call me later.

Dylish¥ KK.

I put my phone down on that sticky phone holder thing on the wall. And got in the shower.

Chî's P.O.V

I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth; when I heard a knock a the door. I got out the bathroom, and walked to the door; looking through the peephole. It was Caleb and Selaah. I love messing with them.

"Who is it?" I said trying not to laugh.

"C'mon man you do this to us every time!" Caleb said knocking on the door.

"Why you do us so bad?" Selaah said whining.

"Alright, alright." I said. I opened the door and started laughing.

They walked in with the Evil eye and sat down on the couch.

"Hows life?" I asked Caleb.

"Before you ruined it; i was fine."

I started laughing again. I couldnt help it. Kids these days. All I kow is he better have a good character. no smart remarks or he will never ente this house again. That goes for the girl too.

"Where's Dylan?" Selaah asked.

"Shes in the shower. I'll go hurry her hup."

"Ok." Caleb said

I walked upstairs in Dylans room and knocked on her bathroom door.

"WHAT!" She yelled from the shower,

"I done told you about raising your voice. Unless you pay bills, you do not have the power to raise your voice at me."

The shower stopped. A 5 dollar bill slid under the door. Then the shower started again. TF?

"Sorry. What happened.?" She said.

"Caleb and Selaah are downstairs, so hurry."

"Ok."

I went back downstairs.

"She'll be out in a few." I told them.

"Ok. We'll wait." Caleb said.

I went into my room and got dressed after washing my face and hands, I took a shower last night, i think ill be alright.

OOOOOH THATS RHYMES!

Dylan P.O.V

I got out of the shower and dryed my self off. I warpped a towel around my hair. and lotioned my body. I out on my under clothes; and blow dryed my hair. I put on a long blue dressy pants-jumper. I starightened then curled my hair and let it flow down my back. Then I put some big black hoop earings, and some black Vans. I went down staries and Selaah gt up and gave me a hug. Caleb gave me a hand shake.

"Girl, you look hella cute today!" She exclamied.

"You do too!" She had on purple belly shirt, with black legging. of course, her butt popped out. she purple flats on and green hoop earings. -Really, Green. Yeah Green-

"So uh, where are we going?" I said to Selaah.

"Since you cant remember what you did last night at the party, we are going to make you remember."

"How is that? I asked confused.

"We gone take you bac to the party, same place and some people."

"What did she do?" Chi said coming down the stairs. He sounded like her wanted to laugh, but he also sounded serious. That scares me sometimes.

"Nothing crazy." Selaah said. "She's not pregnant."

"Oh. well, what did she do?"

"Well what had happened was...... She had a black out and started destroying stuff."

"Oh no!" I shouted. " Whos house was I at?"

"We was at Genesis sister's house." Caleb said.

"Glass shattered, broken wood...." Selaah said looking around.

"Why did I do this?" I alomst cried; but I wasnt thermi'n for Genesis sister.

"I cant remember her name, but Genesis sister was arguing with you. You were drunk and she trid to tell you stuff about Moriah, and tried to get you tp pay for the soda. She didnt realizw when you were sober and she kapt alking, she poured soda all over your dress; you did what Dylan's do best and you Molly-Whopped her." Caleb said.

"Then yall started figting; after a while, some really sexy nigga named Issa broke yall up. After that, you blacked out and went ham and cheese on her backyard."

"And you want me to go back there beacuse.....?"

"We made an agreement with Gen's sister. Instead of you paying for everything to be renewed, shes making you clean up her backyard. Some guys are going to help you fix some things." Selaah said smiling.

"Fine. I guess I have to go. Chi, I'll be back."

"Aiight. Lets go." Caleb said walking out to their car.

We followed him outside and got in Calebs car. Music played on the ride to Genesis sister's house.

*