What Has The World?

I woke up, feeling lonely.; like I needed someone in my bed. Should I take Dylan's advice? I dunno. Ive been feeling really lonely lately, every since Dylan got a man and all. I bet she could tell how I was feeling, that why we goin out.

I got out of bed, and went to the bathroom.

"Pack your bags aight?"

She yelled.

"Kk."

£££££££¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥€££€£€£€£€££¥€£¥££¥££€¥€£¥€££¥£¥€¥€£€¥£¥£€£€£€¥£¥€€¥€¥

Jacquees P.O.V

What am I going to do with myself? I need a woman!

Obviously Dylan dont want me, or she just acting like it. I dot think Pipers in to me. Prolly is. Im not into her. Who is here for me? Maybe I could get a hookup just one time from one of Piper's friends.

Dylan P.O.V

We gone have some REAL fun this weekend. Just Me and Lauren. Hope she dont be acting all funny.

I finished packing all my stuff. I cant believe ima be outta the state for a whole week. Laurie dont know we goin outta state tho.

A/N: Dont tell her.

I went down into the kitchen and made me and Lauren some pancakes. I smelled her morning breath as she came down stairs.

"Morning stank breath." I said pouring the syrup.

"Well good morning to you. "

"You ready for our Girls Night Out?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Hell yeah. You know we going outta the state. To give oursleves from free space from this area that we in."

"Aight, cool."

Akward silence.

"Ok. Ima finish up. You finished packing?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Aight."

*********************************************************************************************************

I was getting dressed. I looked sexy. Even though I was going to sit in a car for a while.

We was exiting, I knew something was about to happen; and it did.

When I opened the door, Moriah was standing there. All bloody and looking like he was about to die in point zero seconds.

I dropped my bgs, and grabbed him and pulled him inside.

"Moriah? What the fuck happened?"

"Jacob. And his dumbass friends...."

"What! Wasnt he in jail?"

"He got released last night."

"How?"

"Some one paid all his bail. Then he came after me."

"Oh my God* are you ok? Your face.... its basically damaged! " I cupped his face and examined his bruises.

"No. I feel like a hypochondriac." He let himself fall in the couch.

"We need to get you the the E.R asap! When did this happen? Where were you?"

I was on my way home from Caleb's house. Your house was closer.

"Well, todays your lucky day.

Lauren! Call the ambulance right now! we need Moriah a spot!" I yelled

"K!"

"Dont sweat it Dyl, I deserved it."

"Dont sweat it! what the fuck you men dont sweat it! do you see what they did to you? And what do you mean you deserved it?"

"Look at all the trouble I caused you."

"You think this is your fault?"

"Im like this, because I feel that I did something wrong."

"Sweetie, listen. You did nothing to deserve this. You hear me? Nothing. Jacob did this because he's selfish." He must be crazy.

"But-

"Get up. Get up." I waited for him to stand.

I walked him to the mirror.

"Look at yourslef. This, is your fault?"

"I- I dont know. I feel like it is."

I looked in his eyes. "Moriah, is there something your not telling me?"

"Dylan. I love you. And its got me feeling all these ways, and I-

"Arte you acting out and getting yourself into trouble, because of me?!"

"So basically, this is my fault?"

"No Its-

"You think I didnt hear about the mess you've been getting into?"

A/N: Moriah had to do Community Work for a week for being stupid and illegal.

"Im sorry I didnt tell you. I have to tell you something."

"This better be worth my time."

He got down on one knee, and pulled out a ring; looking me in the eyes.

"Dylan-

"Get up." I put my hands on my hips.

I slapped his face. I watched as a tear fall down.

"You are pathetic. I have a boyfriend now. Your ginna deal with it as long as it lasts, and your gonnna get your shit together. You understand?"

His faced filled with anger and disrace,

"Yes."

"Now Im gonna take you to the E.R and your gonna stay there. Im calling your parents to pick you up."

"Go to the car."

"Laurie, Im taking Moriah to the E.R I be back." I yelled.

"Aight. I be sittin right here real patient." She sang.

We drove to the E.R, in silence. I was pissed.

We went up to the front desk.

"Emergency for Moriah Johnson."

"Right down that hallway room 187" The lady instructed.

"Ok, thanks." I walked with Moriah.

"Sit. Im leaving now." I said once the nurse walked in.

"Dont come by me till you get your shit together. And Dont do anything else stupid, please." I gave him a kiss on the cheek; and walked out.

I got in my car, and drove home.

"What A Night." I said to myslef.

Moriah's P.O.V

I feel so guilty for no reason.

"Thats your girlfriend?" The nurse said. Nosy ass bitch.

"No, were just friends."

***********************************************************************************

Blah Blah Blah. I went home and my parents had a fit.

ima boutta put this on hold...

50 reads

at least 4

comments 10 votes till next chapter.

Hope you liked the chapter.

-ImOutThisBishh