I Could Get Use To You

I just couldn't stop thinking about Issa. Sweet, sexy, nice smile, can't resist it.

Should I call him to hang today?

Yeaa. We gone gang today.

I went downstairs into the kitchen and saw my mom eating an apple. And food was on the counter.

"Morning mom." I said kissing her cheeck.

"Hey Iove. I made you breakfast."

"Thanks." I started eating.

As I was putting. My plate in the sink, someone bussed through the door. 

I started shaking.

"FBI! Put your hands up Denibrga!" They shouted coming in the kitchen. What the hell was going on?

"What so you guys want?!" My mama said backing up.

"Shut up and out your hands up!" One of them said patting her down. The fuck?

"What is going on?" I asked.

"Your mom has done some bad things lately." He said getting cuffs out his pocket. I don't understand.

"What are you going to do to my mama?"

"We have to take her away for a while." He out the handcuffs on her and started dragging her out of he kitchen.

"You can't take my mama!" I yelled as I watched her suffer, squirming out of his arms. Why were they doing this?

"No!" I shouted as they were exiting the door. I saw my mama bursting into tears, trying to escape has grip.

"Mama!" I ran after her but the others wouldn't let me through my own damn door.

"It's going to be okay." I read my mothers lips as they dragged her down the steps and into the van.

"I love you mama." I mouthed.

"I love you too." She mouthed back.

And that was it. Where was dad when all of this happened?

*********************************************

I woke up in tears,wondering why. I just had the craziest dream. It feels like I actually met my mama.

Like I said, I'm going to hang out with Issa today. I need to clear my head; being with him does the trick.

I went downstairs to my empty kitchen, and sighed. Speaking of empty, I'm moving in with Lauren. I almost forgot. I just made me some plain cereal. And went int the living room. I turned on the tv and there goes the news. What now?

"Blah blah blah Jacob Latimore doing charity work is shock to everyone." I laughed at what the woman said. They showed a video of Jacob WORKING.

I washed my dishes then went to brush my teeth.

I was laying on my bed bored. I picked my phone and called Issa.

After 5 rings, he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Issa. What you doing?"

"Thinking about you." I could tell he was smiling that big ass smile.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. You must have been thinking about me since you called me."

"Actually I was thinking about you. Can we hang out today?"

"Sure. Way at time should I pick you up?" Ooohhhh he's picking me up.

"Around 2."

"Ok. Byeeeeee Dylan." He said in a soft, cute voice.

"Byeeeeee Issa." I hung up.

Yeah, he sure gone clear my mind today.

I went to take a shower, then got out a half hour later. I checked my phone. 1:34.a gotta hurry up. I went in my closet, and picked out a blue hello kitty belly shirt tied at the belly. With black leggings with my black an blue addidas. I put my hair in. Ponytail nod then checked the mirror. I look cute!

I texted Issa the address, and sat in my bed.

1:55, my doorbell rang. Niggas is early too.

This is gonna be a nice second date.
Yeah, I guess we dating now. As long as he agrees to it.

I grabbed my bag and out my phone, keys and other feminine stuff in it. Then I went downstairs.

"Hey Boo." I said hugging him. I could barely reach him.

"Hey gurl." He bent down I kiss my cheek.

"Cool house. You ready to go?"

"Thanks. And yeah." I turned the travel off and locked up the door and we left.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I said in the car.

"Well for a second date, we should go to the park." He said starting up the car.

I smiled. Then I leaned over and kissed his lips.

He smiled. "What was that for?" He said pulling off.

"You are just so sexy." I choked out.

"Thanks you too."
*********************************************
We pulled up at this extravagant park. This was nice. He pulled my hand into he park.

"This is cool. What're we gonna so here?"

"I need help playing a game." He said looking around.

"You gamble?" We is not getting arrested today boo.

"Nah. It's Luke one if those kiddie challenges I always lose."

I laughed.

"You look way too good to be losing games." He smiled.

"I know."

"Hey man. He said sapping up some dude.

"Sup Issa. Who's this pretty lady?" He said pointing to me.

"This is my friend, Dylan."

"Hello."

"Hi. So Issa, what game are we playing?" I said changing the subject.

"First we fine okay UNO." Issa said sitting down at the wooden chairs. We sat down with he rest of his friends as he introduced me.

A/N: really UNO? I forgot how to play spit.

He patted his leg and smiled at me.
I moved over and sat on his lap.

"Damn you thick." He whispered in my ear.

"I know." I whispered back.

"Ima deal these cards. Issa always Trina cheat but stay losing." One of his friends said.

"Ja'lil, why don't we let Dylan deal?"

"Aight nigga." He passed me the cards.
I shuffled them quick fast and dealed.

The game has been going on for a while now, and Issa has the most cards. Wow.

"UNO, UNO out." I put my last cards down. We was playing stacks. Ain't nobody got time for original shit.

"She think she slick. Issa you lost,again." Ja'lil said. Shuffling the cards.

"She psychic with them cards." Another nigga said.

"Nahhh I'm just nice like that."

"Don't be mad." I kissed his cheek.

"I ain't even mad girl. We playing again."

"Ok. This time, me and you us one." I played with his fingers.

"Ok."

Once the game got started, we already won. I ordered our cards and stacked them down.

"See, teamwork." I kissed his cheek.

"Shut up Wonderpets." Ja'lil said with a screw face.

"You mad bro?" I laughed.

"I ain't even mad. Issa just hype cause he wine. What you cheesin for nigga?""

"She bombed yo ass." He said rubbin my ass.

"Ayee. I see y'all getting all rubby dubby. Stop it." The other Nigga said smiling.

Issa smiled and smacked my ass. I ain't even care. I'm starting to like this nigga.

After that we played I De Clare War about five times. He lost some and won Some.

"You ready to leave?" He said.

"Uh yeah."

Aight. Bye niggas." I got off his lap and he grabbed my hand.
When we got in the car, it was silent; until he spoke.

"You want to go to another park?"

"Yeah."

"Ok." He pulled off, and we drove in silence.

"Issa,you alright?"

"Yeah. Why?" He pulled up in an empty park.

"You seem quiet."

"Nehh, I'm good."