We Aint Goin No Time Soon -Sh!t To Deal With- Part 1

~2 weeks later~

Felling: Funny

We finally get time to spend time together.

Not.

I got shit to deal with.

I kinda felt bad about what did. But I also feel that it was right. He needed that slap. I dont even know the full story.

I grabbed my phone and called Moriah.

He picked up on the secnd ring.

"Hi Moriah."

"I thought we werent speaking."

"I did too. I wanted to talk before my and Lauren go away-

"Youre just goint to leave?"

"Its no because of what happened, we were leaving the night you arrived at my house. We were gonna haev some girl time."

"Oh."

"Listen, I wanna talk to you. I know your parents kicked you out, so where are you?"

"Im a friends house."

"Can I come over?"

"Um yea. Lemme text you the address."

"Ok."

"Bye." He hung up. I laid slouched on the couch and sighed. Now im starting to think. I need some time between just me and Dylan.

I took a shower and put on some black leggings, a red crop top and some red Chcuks.

I went into Lauire's room and slid a note under her pillow saying that i'll be gone for a while.

Moriah texted me the address and I was ready to go.

Hope Issa dont come looking for me.

Moriah's P.O.V

I didnt really have a problem with Dylan coming over, I just didnt know if Quinton would mind.

I also didnt want her to meet him, cuz Q, is something else. And she's with Issa, so if she see Q, she gone feelin some type of way. Quinton meets her, he'll go out of his way to get what he wants.

But I dont care, I want to see Dylan.

I told him whats going down, and he was fine with it.... Suprised.

Dylan's P.O.V

I arrived at this big, beautiful house, looking confooosed. (confused in my language)

I got out my car, and rang the doorbell.

This sexy nigga came opened the door.

>>>>>IN THE MM>>>>>>>

"Hello beautfiul lady Im Taz. You must be Dylan." He grabbed my hand and kissed it.... Butterflies.

Whoo! Focus on Issa. Or at least try.

"Yes, Im Dylan. Is Moriah here?"

"He surely is. Come right this way." He led me through.

He's such a gentleman, but I already have one. I barely know him besides his name and he's very attractive. I dont think I should be here.

I came to see Moriah thats all.

A/N: Taz's real name is Quinton.

Moriah came from some room with his shrirt off. What are these men doing to me?

Anyways...

I gave him a hug.

"I'll leave yall to it." Taz said, walking into the room Moriah caem from.

"Well, you came here to talk.?" He sat down on the couch.

I sat down too; and he laid his head in my lap.

"I wanna know the full story, what exactly happened?"

"Me and my parents just finished arguing about my punishment and where im gonna go; and they dont like Quinton, so I just packed some bags and left. Im-

"Wait, who's Quinton?"

"The nigga who opened the door."

"He told me his name was Taz."

"Thats what everybpdy calls him. Quinton's his real name. He dont like you calling him Q. I'll tell you the story later.

"Ok,"

"So, I was at a red light, when these niggas pull up on me.........and they jumped me."

"Jacob right?"

"Yup, Who knows how and exactly when he was released."

"Alright, im gonna have to deal with him myself."

"Dylan, you know I cant let you do that."

Moriah's P.O.V

"And why not?" She said. She was testing me. I sat up.

"You know why, Your not gonna like it if I explain it again. Remember what happened last time?"

"Fine, its whatever. Just can you chill out on the over protective stuff. Its reminding me of Chi."

"Fine, I'll chill out. But Im warning you, please be careful."

"I am, trust me, I got this."

"Ok. Gimme a hug."

We sat in eachothers arms for a good minute, then we pulled away.

Dylan's P.O.V

I kissed his forehead then got up.

"I'll be around ok. Call me when you need me." I walked to the door.

"Ok, bye Dylan." I turned around to sweet face.

"Bye Moriah."

I walked back over to him, sat back down, and kissed him.

WHAT HAVE I DONE?????????????????????????????????

"You forgive me for our little delimma right?"

____________________________________

"Yeah."

"This, was between me and you. It meant nothing ok?

"Sure."

I just stared at him. I feel so guitly right now.

"I should go." I got up, again.

And Left.

***************************************TO***********************************************************************************************************************************************BE *************************************CONTINUED...******************************************************

CLIFFHANGERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please vote and comment.

Part 2 is coming up next