You Woulda Thought

"Aight! Now we leaving!" I yelled bargung into Laurens room.

"Privacy please!" She was dancing, naked. Ummmmmm....

"My badd, well, hurry up."

I exited the room, going back to mines.  

I aint finna cook, I know Lauren aint, so we hittin up IHop.

I got all my shit, and put it in the car. I went back to my room and officially got dressed.

IN THE MM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I just cant get it off my mind, just fuck it, Laurens here, and she doesnt need to know anything, so ima just play it cool.

"Im ready! she yelled.

"Alright, lets go." I grabbed my purse and headed to the car.

She put her stuff in the trunk, and hopped in the front seat.

"You got everything?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Aight. WE OUT THIS BITCH!" I rolled the sunroof back and pulled off.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

We pulled up at McDonalds, and rushed straight in. I was starvin more than Marvin, I aint eat last night. I think yall know why.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"Welcome to McDonalds, may I take your order?" You shouldve seen the nigga I've seen! Mysterious sexiness!

"Um, can I get 2 orders of that pancake breakfast stuff, and 2 meduim french vanilla coffes's?"

All we did was smiled in each others faces for like, a good minutes; until Laurie pinched my butt.

Shit! I whispered 

"10.87." He gave the receipt after I paid for the food.

"Here you go." He handed me the food; I zoomed closely into his name tag, Jamion. Ooooh killem.

"Thank you, bye." I cheesed. We walked over to a table and sat down. I immediately started with my food.

As I was about to finish my food, Jamion walked uo to us.

"Someone called for room service?" He flashed a smiled. Mmmmm. I examined his face. I never really noticed his eyes, their blue!! They are so adroable! I strared a good stare, til I answered his question.

"I sure did." I wasnt even paying attention to Lauren who was rolling her eyes, while she was on her phone. Fuck her, for the moment.

"Can I?" He said, referring to the seat next to me. luckily, Lauren was sitting on the opposite side, I can have him all to myself.

"Yea."

"Someone told me you wanted my number, by the way you were looking at me."

"Maybe I did." I took out my phone; without a care.

He put his number in my phone and I did the same.

"Well, I gotta go now, I just wanted to sneak over here. Whats your name?"

"Dylan."

"OK, Dylan, Im Jamion." He stood up, I did too.

"Who's your friend"

"Thats Lauren." She looked up, smiled, and looked away.  

A couple seconds later, she looked back. Now she knew what she was missin.

"Hello.

Bye Dylan. I'll be on my way now." He opened his arms. I gave a him a hug, and he smelled so good.

"Bye Jamion."

He turned around, and smiled that beautiful smile. I smiled too.

I sat back down to the the evil look by Lauren.

"What the hell was that all about?"

"What you talkin? Bitch simmer down."

"You have a boyfriend, and your flirting, and playing around with other niggas. Bitch, I think you need to simmer down. You aint realizin what you got."

"I know what I got, and I appreciate it." I threw away our shit.

"No the fuck you dont, And im telling Issa. You just going wrong. Everytime you away from him you been doin stupid shit."

"I cant take you no where." Lets go and get this overwith." I got my stuff.

"No, you know what? I dont even wanna go with you no more, You can by yoself. Im goin back home."

Fuck it. " Aight, lemme atleast take you back" I didnt even have any emotions at this time. I feel nothing. Maybe because I dont care.

I took her ass back home, and I continues my journey.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I know it's short, just making Progress

-Im Out This Bishh