Lets Play House

Lauren In The MM>>>>>>>>

Lauren's P.O.V

I was expecting a call from Dylan today; Since she was moving in with me. I was just chilling in the kitchen, eating Froot Loops. 

Dylan's P.O.V

Today, I was moving in with Lauren. I know I probably said that last week. But today I'm moving. I was packing up all my things, and waiting on the U-Haul truck; when my phone rang. 

"Hey Laurie."

"Hey girl, you coming today?"

"Yea, I'm packing, and waiting on the U-Haul truck."  

"Alright, I coming over. to help."

"Ok."

"Aight." We hung up.

I packed the last of my things. And still was waiting; then someone opened my door. 

"Hey sis!" Lauren said running to me.

"Hey girl." I said as we hugged for a while.

"How yo life been?" She said sitting on the about to be gone couch.

"Crazy. I been on a date with Jacquees last night."

"Um........ I thought you were-

"I know. It ain't official though, we just hanging out. And Jacquees asked for Dylan, he got Dylan." I laughed.

"Oh lord. Lemme guess; you was beein the awkwardest girl on a first date? And you had a little attitude."

"Something like that."

"You are something else."

"Well, I didnt want to tell him no, he was too cute."

"Aint that about a nigga."

Just then, we heard a truck pull up.

We came outside, and saw two, ugly old men.

"Wow, they made up my day." Lauren joked.

"Weirdo."

They walked up to us. 
"Denobrega?"

"That's me. Everything is in the living room, the rest of my stuff is in the purple room upstairs." I pointed. The other one kept staring me and Lauren down. Damn.

The first one went  in the living room and starting picking up the furniture, and the other one stood there. I moved out of his way and sat on the porch next to Laurie.

"Aye Jerron, can you give me a hand?" The first one said.

"                . "  The perv ignored him and went up to my room. I followed him and stood in the door way.     

"Be careful with my stuff."

"Ill try." He smirked. He picked up a box with my clothes, under clothes to be exact; and dropped it.

"Oh!" "I told you to be careful!" I picked up my stuff and put in my bag. He was standing behind me, and from the corner of my eye, I saw him moving close to me. I stood up immediately. 

"Can I help you?" I said with an attitude, walking out of my room.

"Just admiring that ass of yours." I peeked him smirking. What an asshole.