Domination Transportation

"Hello Dylan, haven't heard your voice in a while." His mom, Jermaine said.

"Listen, Ms Webbs, there something you need to know about Chi." I said nervously.

"What is it sweetie?"

"Chi's..............dead."

"WHAT THE HELL? Are you at home?"

"Yes."

"Is Moriah there?"

"Yes."

"Ok. Me and Tyler are on our way." She hung up.

"What she say?" Moriah said folding his arms.

"She on her way."

5 minutes later, she rang the doorbell. Moriah went to open it. Her and Mr Webbs busted thorugh the door, very angry.

"How did this happen?"

"I looked at the security cameras, and one of Jacob's little friends came after my family because of what this one did." I pointed at Moriah. He thought I wasn't gone tell.

"WHo the hell is Jacob? And What the hell did you do?" She said ooking upset and Rie.

"Some guy she just met; I heard he was disrespecting and threatning Dylan and I wanted to do somethig about it. SO I kinda beat his face in. And he came after her." He sounded kinda nervous.

"Look, Rie sweetie, we all know you love Dylan, but sometimes you gotta let her fight her own battles. As long as he didn;t touch her, stay out of it. If she want you to just leave it; then you goota listen to her." She said still staring at Chi.

"I know, I just wanted to protect her." He said looking at me with that sorry look on his face. Hush that up.

"How did they even get in this house?" Mr Webbs said.

"The cameras show that they busted down the door."

"Damn."

As Jermaine stared at Chi, a tear fell down her eye.

"He must want to play this the hard way." She started crying harder. Then Mr Webbs sat her down and held her.

"I guess Im gonna have to quit my job, and look for a better one, if im gonna keep this house." I ain't going no where. Especially not with Moriah.

Moriah started looking at me funny.

"I'll take care of you." He said walking over to me. I backed up. I did not want him touching me at a time like this.

"He's gonna get beat again,this time by me; and he going to jail." Mr Webbs said. He's a lawyer; he can handle this, right?

"Yeah, he gone be there for a long time." I said. I still couldn;t believe it.

"You know what, we gonna go to the police station right now." He said getting up.

"Wrap this body and we'll be in the car." He alked out with Jermaine in his arms.

"Look, Im sorry Dylan. I can;t help that I love you and I won't hurt you like this anymore-

"Then stop talking before you do; again." I walked into the kitchen and went in teh cabinet and got some garbage bags, and wraped him up. by My Self. Hopefully the station has body bags.

"How long you want him working away?" The police said to Mr Webbs.

"For 1 year. He needs to deserve his penalty.And for the ones who actually did it; will get 3 years. And don't think we forgot about you." He said looking at Moriah.

"And what's hs punishment?" He said taking out a notepad.

"3 months, volounteer work." I looked at him trying not to laugh.

"Alright, now that this is setteled, we going to see this Jacob right now." Mr Webbs said walking out, as we followed him.

We got in the car, and drove to Jacob's house. The police man knocked on the door. 

When Jacob opened the door, he pit the cuffs on his wrist. He took him into the backseat, and started driving. I looked back at him. Angry face and all. All I could do was laugh.

"What the hell is so funny Dyaln? What is this?" He said.

"Watch your mouth." Moriah said.

"You and your little friends are being arrested." I said.

"Shit." He mumbled. So it was him.

"How could you?" I said looking at him with a stank face.

"What you mean how could you? It was yo lil friend who beat me up."

"Why you had to come after MY family?"

"What goes around comes around." He said with. Smirk on his face.

"Oh really. Lets see who gone be smirkin and talkin when I will past to ass in th bars. Your so fucking unbelievable."

We pulled at the prison. We walked him down the hall. He started liking worried; as he saw Jackson and Stiles in cells too. I got to choose; to put him next. To his main nigga, Jackson.

And guess what? Tomorrow there getting transported to New Jersey to work. I've always wanted to be the boss of a man. I mean a childish little boy. I referred to Jacob and his friends.

We watched the suffer of boredom, then we all went home. Soon we had to start planning Chî's funeral.

Next Day>>>>>>

"They arrived at the place." I was talking to Moriah on the phone.

"Cool." I said. I have one Jacob free year.

"Look Dylan. I løve you. Like I said, I'm sorry. I hope you got what you wanted."

"I think I'm over it now. We just need some space, that's all."

"Ok." He sounded. Cheered up.

"Bye Moriah."

"Bye Dylan."

I love Moriah, but not like that.

-how will the rest of Dylan'a life go? 

-how will her Jacob free Life go?

Goal: 30 reads  

10 votes  

3 comments. Sorry for the late update I'm going to get addicted, but oh well. I've been writing on the computer, I just downloaded the app on my ipod. My typing his horrible but my mind can make up for it. 

JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! 

I got an Idea; ok hurry up and help me reach my goal. The next chapter is going to be awesome, i just wrote it. not publishing it yet. Who wanna be in my story. Give me your name, age, wat u look like, personality. I'll fit you in.

C'mon, get the comments up. put somethin