I shoud probably get to know you better, Jacob

I woke up; this boy was in my bed.  I turned around and watched him. A while later, his eyes opened.

"You had fun sleepin in my bed?"

"Yeah, I did. What you wanna do today?" He said getting up an stretching.

"Umm-

My phone vibrated. I had a direct message on Twitter; it was from Jacob. 

Cab you meet me at my house, its next to the mystic grill?

The message said. Hmmm should I?

Sure. I replied.  I needed a little space from Moriah.

"Yeah, I got plans." I got up and went into the bathroom.

When I came out, he was gone. Was he still no about yesterday?

I came  downstairs, and saw Chi relaxing on the couch; and Rie cooking in the kitchen. The hell?

I went in the living room and muffed Chi."Good moning."

Then I went into the kitchen and stood next to Moriah; my back leaning against the counter.

"What are you cooking" I asked smiling.

He just ignored me, and continued cooking. O hell no. Something is up; he aint like that.

He put the plates on the table; then he turned around and put me on the counter. He looked me in the eyes, then kissed me in the lips softly.

*5 minutes later*

We continued on the counter; then pulled away. Something was up with him.

"I wanted to do something nice for you." He said going into the refrigerator.

"So you caught me by suprise."

He poured some OJ, then put the glasses on the table.

Then, he put me down off the counter, and into a chair.

**We ate in silence.**

"I may not be here when you get  back." He said going into the guestroom.

"Ok." I said going into my room. Did I care?

I brushed my teeth, washed my face; and did the hygiene thing. Then I put on some clothes.

I put on a blue and white striped sailor shirt, with black high-waisted shorts; black hoop earrings and some blur flats. I put my hair in a bun. Gotta look good for everybody.

I grabbed my purse and my keys; and headed out to my car.

* I played Mindless Behavior Songs on the way to Jacob's*

***************************************************************

I pulled up and saw Jacob standing in front of his car, with headphones on. I was quite taller than him, so when I came over to him, I looked down. (lol) Then I tapped his shoulder.

"Hey."

"Hey sexy." He said reaching his arms out.

I gave him a hug; he tried to grab my ass, but I removed his hand before he could. Dam he thirsty. 

"So, what did you want me for?" I was looking everywhere, but at him.

"I wanted to talk to you." He said, trurning my head.

"About what?"

"About you."

"Ummmm- what about me-