Payback Is A B****.

"Dylan wake up." I said shaking her. I was already dressed and ate. I was leaving her house a day early. I had my bags packed in my car. Me and her need some space after these few crazy days.

"Im straight!" She shouted sitting up. Wtf?

"Whatever, get ready for school, we got a Math test today." I said pulling the cover off her.

"Fine." She stomped her way to the bathroom and did whatever. I said I was sorry.

To top off the morning, I went in the kitchen and made her breakfast.

When she came down, she was looking fine. She had on blue booty shorts, a blue Vneck, and some blackk Chucks's. Her weave was down her back and she had a piercing in her cheek. Everytime she leave, seh come back looking different.

"Thanks for the breakfast." She said putting the plate and fork in the sink.

"Welcome. Ima leave in a few."

"Ok." She went upstairs to brush her teeth. The least we can do is ride in separate cars today. i got in my car and drove to school.

I didn't feel like going to class. The test was 3rd period, so I sat in the halls and talked to my friends, Jamal and Collin.

*****

When I walked in the class, I saw that Dylan got here before me. As I walked through the maze of seats, Everybody was staring at me. Im not a criminal. Am I?

I sat far from Dylan, closer to the other girls. I texted her, since no one else wanted to talk to me.

MoriahGotSwag^ Whats going on?

Dylish^

Hm. I looked at her; she was on her phone and ignoring my text. Fine bitch. Damn.

3rd period came, and I had no friends. Not today. Not tomorrow. This test is gonna cause me some stress.

*********************************Mr.Brusch is fucking annoying! I said to myself as I walked to lunch. Still, nobody sat next to me, or talked to me. I wonder what my parents will say when I get home.

I was angry at the situation, so I just skipped the last 2 periods, and went home.

Jacob's P.O.V

"You sure you in for this?" I asked my best friend, Jackson.

"Yeah man."

"How about you Stiles?"

"Positive."

"Alright, here's what were gonna do. Stiles, your gonna break inside the house. Jackson, your gonna set the trap; make sure it's right. Then yall gone hide on the side of the house."

"Aight." They said.

"Lets do this." I gave them the address to Dylan's house, and they got in a rental car.

Stiles' P.O.V

I broke in the house and made sure it was empty. We had to get in, and get out. Just in time. I adjusted the door back, and waited for Jackson to run in.

Jackson's P.O.V

I came in the house with 2 bricks, a tight rope, some wire, and a walke-talke.

I set up the trap, just above the door, and we ran out, closing the door; spreading out on 2 sides of the house.

After waiting a while....

"I think I see him!" He said to me.

"Alright. Let's go through the windows to make sure we got it right." I said lifting up a window, just a crack.

"Got chu."

We waited for Chi to open the door, we watched as the brick fell hard in his head. Ewwww. Blood everywhere. His head was looking nasty. It was almost off his body.

"Damn that was nasty." I said as we came to the front.

"It was worth 25k." Stiles said.

"True." We got in the rental car; I texted Jacob to let him know how it went, and went back home.

********************************************************************************************************

Dylan's P.O.V

School, is ending, tomorrow, and im hungry. im going home. I got in my car, and drove off.

-How was this chapter?

-What will happen to poor little Dylan when she finds out Chi is dead?

Vote & comment.

Next chapter= 30 reads, 7 votes. 2 comments Short chapter; I know.