Bumped Back - My Darlin

Where did i go wrong? is it all my fault?

I havent heard from Lauren ever since. 

A knock came upon my door, and I didnt feel like answering it.

Openeing the door, I see Jacquees. 

"Hey Jacquees; what are you doing here?"

"Issa told me to come talk to you. Can I come in?" I couldnt say No to a face like his.

"Sure. What is there to talk about?" I closed the door and we both sat on the couch.

"How you've been? Are you feeling ok lately. Issa told me you havent been talking to him lately and shutting everybody out."

"Mostly, I just dont feel myself anymore. Every since Jacob has entered my life, I felt unsafe; Like I dont have anything to live for."

"You arent planning on killing yourself are you?" He said so concerned. 

"Never that. I did do one thing." I looked down.

He lifted my chin saying, "What is it? You can trust me Dylan."

Last person I heard that from was Moriah. I wonder how he's doing? Forget it.

"I had an over dose of weed, and anything could've happened. But im fine now." I hope.

"You'll be ok. I know it." He smiled, showing his perfect smile and set of teeth. I don't know why I turned him down.

"All the money in the world couldnt fix my life. I would sure love to bump back." I sighed.

"Mind if I help out with that?" He looked at me. I get more lost in his eyes than Issa.

"Anytime." I smiled. 

Suddenly, he leaned in and I leaned in too. 

I found myself on top of him and he wrapped his hands around my waist. 

"Mm-

"Shhhh." He shut me up completely and I let him take over me.  

He took off my shirt and I took off his. 

Changing positions, he stroked my body and had us rolling around on my fouton. 

"We shouldnt be doing this." I said between breaths.

"We both want to, its not deliberately." He's so convincing.

I couldn't resist him. Touching all over his body he did the same, I let out a moan everytime he kissed me. 

He took off his pants, then I automatically new what was going on.

"You alright with this?" He said referring to him not having a condom.

Hesitating, I nodded my head; taking my panties off. 

As he slipped in, he pumped so smoothly and it felt so right; but it was so wrong.

"Oooooooooooooh." I moaned out.

Arching over , we were chest to chest. And i let it all out in  his ear.

Soon I start to let out soft screams as he thrusted faster, but still smooth. 

smooth skin, smooth fuck.

I began scratching his back, and he began to pound my body into the cushions of the couch.

He will be My Darlin Later. All Mines.

I felt all the juices inside of him racing its way towards my juices. *bang bang*

Before that *bang bang* happened, he pulled out heavily breathing. 

"Ga' Head." We came at the same time, and he cleaned the rest of my mess.

miley cyris ft future my darlin listen to it in MM

*HOURS LATER*

We were sleeping together.