I Remember Us

***********************************************************************************************

We arrived at Just Us Park. ( I made it up )

Dylan's P.O.V

We went to the swings and started talking about what we remember.

"Remeber the time when you fell of the swings?" He started laughing hard.

"The whole park was laughing!"

"Really dude." I started laughing too.

I sat down on the swings and started eating Cheetos from out my purse.

"Push me." I said looking at him.

"Yo heavy ass." He mumbled.

"What? Just push me."

He started pushing me slowly, then he went a little faster.

"I remember when you use to sit on my lap, and I would stuggle to push us, when we were little." He said smiling.

Why he brought that up? Maybe he wanted that to happen.

"We sure as hell would be stuggling now." I said laughing.

"Cheese me." He said stopping the swing.

I put 2 Cheetos in his mouth, and he ate it.

"Again."

I put 5 cheetos in his mouth.

"Thank you." He said chewing. He looked too cute.

"Get up." He said pulling me.

"Why?" I said standing up.

"We gone try this again." He sat down on the swing and pulled me on his lap. I put my purse down on the floor, and we started swinging; slowly. We started going higher and faster after a while. He must have beeen working out.

"I've always wanted to do this. But I didn't know how."

"What?" I said turning around, and looking at him.

"This." He siad looking in my eyes. "And this." He said. Then he kisssed me in the lips. Softly, and passionatley.

"What was that?" Is said getting up, crossing my arms. I ain't know what to do.

"Dylan. come here." He said getting up. He grabbed my hand and walked me to the bench.

"What was that?" I said sounding a little upset.

"I have to tell you how I feel." He said holding my hands, but I snatched them away, cause he didnt answer my question.

"What!" I almost shouted at him. I wanted to, but I couldn't; we were like that.

"Why are you getting upset; you knew I loved you every since we started haning out?" He said pulling me over to him. I almost let out a tear.

"I didn't know you meant it like that." I said. This time, I let a tear flow down my cheek.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Why are you crying?" He said. I layed my head on his shoulder.

"I dont think you should be feeling this way about me Rie."

"And we can't be together." More tears came from my eyes.

"Why? We couldv'e been together a long time ago."

"I love you."

"You shouldn't. It's too risky. It would ruin our friendship. And if we ever have to break up, we may not want to be around eacother anymore."

"Why would I ever want to break up with you. You know I would never hurt you."

"I know. I just dot think we should be together."

"Alright. I get it Dylan." He said. He got up, walked over to the fence, and relaxed on it.

I came up behing him, and gave a hug, and kiss on the cheek.

"Moriah, I love you too, but I cant risk us being together." I tried to cheer him up.

"Ok." he said turning around.

"Do you mind me kissing you?" He said, leaning in slowly.

"No." I smiled. He kissed me again, thid time, he put his tongue in my mouth; and we were tongue massaging. He pulled away, with a wide smie on his face.

"I love you Dylan, no matter what you say."

I paused I still get a little lost when he says that.

"I love you too." I gave him a hug.

"You ready to go?" He said.

"You're forggeting our favorite park about going to the park." I said looking across the street."

His face froze. Then he smiled. "Race you to the parlor! If I lose, I have to sleep in the guest room. I you lose, I sleep in your bed."

"Since when do you make rules?"

"Cause Im a boss."

"Whatever. Ready, Set, Go!" We raced down the block, and acorss the street, all the way to Jessica's Ice Cream Shop.

"I win." He said slapping down the counter.

"Cheater." I slapped his butt.

Moriah's P.O.V

She always slapping my ass.

We ordered the Ice cream, and sat down in the shop and ate it. "Now lets go." I said walking out.

*********************************************************************************************************

The last chapter may have been boring. I hope you liked this one, Comment and Vote

-Should Dylan keep focus on Moriah, or Try to keep up with Issa, Jacquees and Jacob?