Over My Dead Body

As I walked up to my door, a looked a little cracked. Maybe Chi left and didn't close it right.

I opened the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled. Chi, was on the floor. Dead; head bleeding and all. I started shaking him. He woudln't budge. This couldn't be happening. There was a bloody brick next to him, with a note on top. I picked it up and it read:

Im sorry I had to do this.

What the hell does that mean? Who had to do this? Chi's fucking dead! What the hell am I supposed to do now?  I closed the door and slid down along my back; and I bursted into tears. Who should I call first? His parents? Moriah? Moriah's Parents? I have no hope. I stared at him. Then it hit me.

How could he do this? Jacob is a dead man. Unbelievable. It hit me again. I went upstairs to the attic. I lifted the cover, started going through the computers. I found the security cameras; and I looked at the video.
I saw no sign of Jacob. Maybe he got some of his friends to do it. Im gonna find out who was behind those hoodies. First I have to call Moriah. I put the computer on sleep and put the cover back over it.

 "Moriah!" I said panicking.

"Surprising how you don't answer my texts any more but you can call." He seemed still pissed off about this morning.

"Don't worry about that right now, I have bad news." I was still crying and heartbroken. How am I gonna pay off these bills? Im gonna have to get a job.

"What?"

"Chi's.. dead, Moriah."

He silenced, then spoke.

"Im on my way." Then he hung up.

The doorbell rang. I went downstairs and first, looked through the peephole. I opened the door. When he came in, he stared at him, laying on the ground.

"You know how this happened?" He looked up, and he was crying.

"I do now. When I came home, I dropped. I went upstairs and looked at the cameras. It had to be 2 of Jacob's little friends. And you know why he came after ME?

"Look, I said I was sorry."

"It's whatever. You gonna help me deal with the case or not?"

"Uh, yes." He looked at the brick and picked up the note.

"What the hell?"

"Same thing I said. What are we gonna do with the body?"

"Wrap it up. Call his parents. Then the police, and see how this goes."

"Alright." I went to the house phone and dialed the number.

 Read!!! the next chapter is attached. 20 reads 5 votes 2 comments.