Welcome

If you're here, and you haven't read Take Me to the Sky yet, then you're in luck! You've a whole other book to enjoy first besides this one. ;)

For everyone else, welcome back! I made this for the sake of convenience for anyone who wants to stay in touch with this story. Pop this in your personal library if you'd like to get notified directly whenever I start making updates. It'll probably be at least a month or so from now, to be frank.

I'm about to move away from close friends whom I love—friends who happen to have been made into characters in this series (or who soon will be). So if nothing else, I'll be writing it to stay in touch with them in this creative way. ^^ But I'll also be taking some time to transition into my new place first.

Oh yeah, I'm moving to teach English in South Korea! I'm pretty normal I suppose (though maybe funnier than the average bean, when the moon is full and the coffee is strong). Feel free to creep my journey on Instagram (@ dinwiddiesarah) if you're curious. I'll be posting Korea-related things, and lots of jokes between me and my friends. *shrugs* It's what I do.

Anyway, thanks so much for stopping by!

And in the meantime, as Airplane-Hobi so emphatically said: God bless!