1. Special

lol writing my new story a character reminded me of Lexis so I decided to browse through 234's lifelines and found this scene I wrote but never released. So here's a little something for you all.

Song : Girls like you -Maroon 5 ft Cardi b

***

Hera and Lexis had a huge argument on who cooks better. To restore peace to the home, Shakespeare suggests they both cook something and have her as the judge.

Deciding on yam porridge, they both cook and bring their dishes to her once done. While playing the previous week, Alexandria got a hand injury and hence is unable to feed herself. Seating in front of her, both raise their spoons with porridge in it to Shakespeare's mouth at the same time saying,

"Here,"

"Have some,"

"Oh,"Shakespeare exclaims looking from one to the other.

"Which one should I have?" She asks.

"Of course daddy's,"

"Wait, why of course yours? I gave birth to her," Hera counters.

"I gave the sperm that made you have her,"Lexis says to which Hera gasps opening her mouth, the porridge almost dropping from her hands. She places it back in the bowl and slaps Lexis' arm.

"Why are you hitting me?"

"Yes mummy, why are you hitting daddy?" Shakespeare says frowning.

"Your daddy said something he shouldn't say in front of you,"

"What's that?" Both Shakespeare and Lexis say at the same time.

Hera widens her eyes titling her head.

"Ah," Lexis says in understanding and chuckles. "Surely you didn't tell her she fell from a tree did you?"

"Lexis!"Hera calls out in alarm to which he grins as he quickly places a spoon of porridge in Alexandria's mouth.

***

Awww lexis lol okay back to writing my new book, check it out!