56. Sins

Jamie said he used part of the money to pay for

1. Shakespeare's treatment.

2. The funeral

3. Hera (note I never specified what about Hera, heck for all you know he paid for everything in regards to her and Shakespeare from the money for the past 5 years , *not saying he did I'm just using that as an example*)

Most importantly go read it again I never specifically said he used up the ENTIRE 2.5million...*lets out deep breath* okay now to the chapter....

Fav #LexisAndHera Tweet lol this still cracks me up

Reid: hello

Lexis : it's time you paid for your sins

Reid:

"John Steinbeck once wrote; 'It seems to me that if you or I must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying and try so to live that our death brings no pleasure on the world.'" - Lucas Scott One Tree Hill

Song: Free - Lighthouse family

***

"Excuse me?"Reid says taken aback by the statement.

"Meet me at little moons in 20 minutes," Lexis says cutting the call not awaiting a reply.

   On the other part of town in the gym Reid looks at the phone wondering if he'd misheard.

Little moons was the place they both used to go prior to Lexis' accident to hang out without the crew. It was their safe place, a place where they could be honest with each other, though they never fully where as he never did tell Lexis he was spying on him for his dad due to the fact that he knew that Lexis was aware he was spying on him and Lexis knew he knew(Authors note lol I knew that you knew that I knew... okay back to the story).

It was a place the current Alexander who had lost his memories should have no idea about yet Lexis had called him demanding he meet him there. His eyes widen in realization of what must have occurred.

        Twenty minutes later Lexis drifts into the open space at Little moons. Reid grins, Lexis was really back. 

Reid gets out of the car and walks towards Lexis' car. Lexis steps out and shuts the door.

"Since when did you start drifting?" Reid asks.

"Since I gained back my memories," Lexis replies.

Reid chuckles stretching his hands out to smack his back.

"It's good to have you back," Reid replies.

"Take it easy with the speed and drifts, you've not drifted or raced in five years, we don't want you getting into another accident and losing your memories a second time," Reid says.