Lets make a deal

Song - Beyonce - Formation

Let's make a deal lol

So I normally wouldn't do it this way but, I spoke to my mum yesterday and told her about how I wrote a book on wattpad etc and she was extremely happy and supportive so I'd like to make a deal with you all.

First, I didn't know but someone sahanajc just told me and I've verified that I got nominated for the fiction awards on wattpad!!!!

Remember the award I told you all to nominate room 234's virgin for if you liked it? Well your nominations went a long way as I was selected and now it's time to vote. To vote for me you will need to comment +1 on my story's name under the teenfiction category. thefictionawards is the account to click on then go to the book The Fiction Awards 2016 and  under the chapter voting - open, scroll down to Best Teen fiction story and search for room 234's virgin then type +1 you can vote as many times as you'd like. The more, the greater my chances of winning.

In return lol if by Monday I get 10,000 votes I'll post 2 chapters.
It's not yet written its all in my head but while you're all voting today I'll be writing them so we are both going to be working hard hand in hand. I get at least 10,000 reads in 2 days so I know you can all do it even if you comment +1 one time.

I'm sorry to do this and I know many don't like being given conditions(I'm one of those so I get if you're mad and I do apologize) but I'd love to win and let my mum know as a Christmas present, not that the other nominees don't want to do the same or want to win either but I know everyone who's read my story and supports it would love to help even without the two chapters deal which is more of a way to say thank you than a bribe - ok it's also a bribe lol - So thank you in advance, after watching this Japanese movie, I shall get to work on those chapters (yes I won't sleep till I'm done with at least one) and if we don't hit the 10,000 Mark you'll still get an update just maybe not two(no promises). 😘

Most importantly, THANK YOU for getting me nominated! *grouphug *
-A