68. WHO IS H(E)

Jamie(James) and Max are Hera's only brothers.

Go back to the chapter - REFRESHERS if you forget a character.

Keith Jamie's best friend is in the army and Lexis has met the three(Keith, Jamie, Max) of them. If you read book one and remember, you should know this. 

Ethan, I dropped hints but you shall now meet formally...

But first, my fave LexisandHera Tweet because in terms of Lexis, it's true lol

I thought Hera is the one who's gonna get the "punishment" but after I finished reading I think me and Lexis are getting it 

Song: I'll find you - Lecrae ft Tori Kelly

***

"What?"

 "Pardon?" Lexis and Maeve say at the same time.

Ethan's smirk turns into a smile.

"Do you really want me to repeat myself?" Ethan asks.

Lexis raises an eyebrow.

"You know repeating the sentence won't change the facts right?" Ethan says taking back his hands and walking towards Hera. He pauses in front of her as sadness crosses his eyes but his lips turn up in a grin.

"Missed me?" He asks Hera whose lips were currently trembling.

He tilts his head.

"Hmm?" He asks.

Hera nods slowly, twice.

He opens his arms breaking into a smile as she leaves the stand and runs into his arms bawling like a child, letting out all the feelings she'd had to go through since arriving the states.

"It's okay, it's okay," He says gently stroking her hair.

"I'm here now, it'll all be okay," Ethan says comforting her as he wraps his hands around her hugging her tightly as Lexis' eyes contract.

                          Meanwhile in a room behind closed doors, the Judges and lawyers were currently seated.

"Cecilia explain your case," The American Judge says.

"Your honor, Ethan is the legal guardian and father of Shakespeare, not Hera. While Alexander might be her biological father, due to everyone believing he died five years ago and his not appearing till now, no parentage claim was filed for him and my client Ethan got legal custody as Shakespeare's legal father and guardian. This was all settled and decided on in Nigerian courts,"

The Nigerian Judge Ebenezer seated next to the American Judge nods.

"As a non Hague country, Nigeria follows UCCJEA and UCCJA laws for custody cases in America, which states that; the child has to be living in their home state (country) for over six months. Shakespeare Alexander has only lived here for a month but has lived in Nigeria for over 3 years making Nigeria her true legal home," Cecilia states.