78. The question

Two Updates!

To everyone who checked on me, thank you :)

Song: Love is wicked -Brick and Lace

"As happens sometimes, a moment settled and hovered and remained for much more than a moment. And sound stopped and movement stopped for much, much more than a moment. And then the moment was gone."

"As happens sometimes, a moment settled and hovered and remained for much more than a moment. And sound stopped and movement stopped for much, much more than a moment. Then gradually time awakened again and moved sluggishly on." -- John Steinbeck, "Of Mice And Men" - Lucas Scott One Tree Hill

***

"Ah yes," Lexis says remembering Maeve.

"Maeve make it one medium sized Hawaiian," Lexis says cutting the call.

He tickles Shakespeare who laughs out loud. Trying to wiggle out of his hold.

"Daddy let's play,"

"Play? Play what?"

"Mhmmmm,"Shakespeare says in thought, her finger against her chin.

"Monkey game,"

"Monkey game?" Lexis says as Hera walks back into the room.

"What's that?" He asks.

Hera grins by the side but stays quiet opening the fridge to grab a drink.

"I say I was a monkey B 1 B1 and you say you were a monkey B2 B2 like that,"

"Okay," Lexis says removing his suit jacket and rolling up his sleeves.

"Who'll start?" He asks.

"Me!" Shakespeare says.

Hera's grin widens as she quietly takes a sip of water.

"Okay," Lexis replies.

"I was a monkey b 1 b 1," Shakespeare says.

"I was a monkey b 2 b 2," Lexis says wondering what the end goal of the game was.

"I was a monkey b 3 b 3," Shakespeare says.

"I was a monkey b 4 b 4" Lexis says.

Hera immediately bursts out laughing, coughing she finishes her water as Shakespeare also starts giggling.

"Daddy is a monkey!" Shakespeare says gleefully.

"I always knew you were once a monkey" Hera says once she gets done drinking up the water.

Understanding that he had been tricked by Shakespeare, Lexis reaches gets up rushing over to get justice but she runs over to Hera hiding behind her.

"You come here," Lexis says standing in front of Hera.

Shakespeare shakes her head and pokes out her tongue.

"You.. you... you!"Lexis says pointing at her and attempts to sneak behind Hera to get her but Hera stretches out her hand.

"This path is closed, go around," She says.

"I see so you two are teaming up against me," Lexis says.

"What goes around comes around, once upon a time you teamed up with her against me,"Hera says.

Lexis nods his head.

"Are you going to hand her over,"

"Mummy don't hand me over,"

"Don't worry I won't," Hera says.