Chapter-51

First thing Sam did after entering her apartment was hugging the girls tight. The way their tiny hands fought for her made her go all emotional, she had watched them grow up into beautiful dolls. Had been a part of their life as their mother's friend, but never expected so much love in return. The girls wiped her Cheek, ''Don't worry Sammy, next time I will break the head of that bad boy.'' Anya sounded menacing. Sam laughed pecking the little girl, Radhika urged the girls to explore the house to have a conversation with Sam alone . ''Are you fine?''

''Oh I am, I just wanted to roll with laughter when girls punched Neil, not to forget Anya's last kick.'' The friends laughed at Neil's continuous jumping in order to save himself.

''Talk to him Sam, he has loved you all his life.'' Radhika tried to reason

''That's what, he loved me all his life and it took him just a minute to point the finger at me. It's easy to fall in love but difficult to stay Chashni.''

Radhika couldn't deny that. They changed the topic as girls had started claiming their rights on Sam's belongings in the house.

***

''What are you going to do now?'' Neil asked. Since the little episode, Arjun looked lost. Radhika's daughters came as a shock to Neil too.

''I am a dad. Those little dolls belong to me.'' Arjun spoke like lost guy.

''Yeah they do, but sorry to say they are quite fierce. My leg is paining at multiple places.'' Arjun chuckled, he felt so proud of the two he hadn't even met. ''Don't laugh, the one who kicked me at the end looks just like Chashni and one with cast.....wait she had a cast in her leg. She is hurt, you should go and check.''

Arjun sat up, ''Radhika won't let me see them.''

Neil held Arjun by shoulders and shook him vigorously, ''Wake up tiger. You are the Arjun Mehra, you shook the world for your revenge then why can't you fight for those tiny cute fighters. I am so jealous, Sam got to be the part of their lives and they labelled me as a bad boy.'' Arjun hugged his friend, he was happy , very happy. Neil felt wetness on his shoulder, ''Why are you crying big boy?''

''I don't know, I have never been like this. These tears seem to have their own will.'' Neil rubbed his back, ''Go and talk to Nandini di, knocking Chashni's door can be dangerous with those to tiny soldiers as guard.''

Arjun laughed, he had decided to see Nandini the early morning next day. She owed him answers, after knowing about the kids he was little furious with her for stealing those years from him. He knew, it was going to be a sleepless night as his heart craved to hold Radhika and his angels.

***

''I have daughters.'' Nandini froze. It wasn't a question but a statement. She smiled, it meant he had seen them . She ignored his question going about her job, Arjun tailed her around as Nandini gave instructions to the staff, ''DO I mean anything to you?'' He whined like a baby.

She turned, ''There is a lot more than you have seen Mr. Mehra. I suggest , you stay in some room where no one can see you. I am expecting important guests , why don't we discuss after that.''

Arjun stomped and walked off, Nandini shared a laugh with Rana, ''Let me see how long he stays holed up after hearing the jingles of my guests.'' After about half an hour the house echoed with beautiful voices as kids barged in without any hesitation, they knew it was their Badi Ma's house as radhika had already told them a night back. ''This is mine.'' Anya got herself sprawled on the lavish red couch that nandini right now had occupied. ''I am yours too.'' She said to the little girl