Chapter 24

The morning rays fell on Arjun's ,making him turn his face away. He inhaled deep and smiled as his body got welcomed the sweet female odour. He opened his eyes to find her sleeping soundly , her face buried in the crook of his neck. She rubbed her nose as it itched, yawned and then settled again into the slumber. Arjun smiled, he could sit there whole life, allowing her to sleep in his arms. He twisted his neck as it felt stiff and she opened her eyes with a small protesting moan. Their eyes met and everything ceased to exit. He found himself lost in her deep brown orbs. Radhika broke the eye lock and looked around as if teleported to some world and then her eyes landed on the door, ''Sir, you slept all night and did nothing to get that door unlocked.'' She shook her head in disappointment making Arjun gape at her . He opened his mouth to say something but couldn't . Shaking his head he stood up, ''You have solutions to all the problems in the world. Why don't you try it'' She rolled her eyes at him making him chuckle.

Radhika heard someone knocking the door and started screaming. Arjun was suddenly thrown off guard by her sudden move. Huffing, he plugged his ears to prevent the damage to the ear drums. The room-service guy panicked hearing a female scream. He quickly unlocked the door and rushed to the balcony door, as he unlocked it he blinked when Radhika gave him a sweet smile thanking him sweetly. She looked at Arjun proudly and walked in with her chin up, smiling at the room service guy. The man kept smiling like an idiot watching her walk into the bathroom. Arjun cleared his throat glaring at the man, ''guess you forgot, I am still here.'' The man gulped and scurried out of the room. Arjun took a deep breath to calm his nerves, he hated when she smiled at everyone. He wanted to shake her mad for being so loving and kind.

He heard her singing inside the bathroom and smile. He could actually imagine her dancing around the mirror. Smiling he settled on the bed waiting for her to come out. His eyes landed on her bag and his motive came back to him with a lightning speed. Arjun pulled her phone out and message Sam.

'Hope you are safe where you are. I am keeping Arjun Sir busy.'

'Yes ,I am in Village Hill resort. Better than before. We will see you in Mumbai. Love you chashni'

Arjun smiled staring at the reply. He quickly deleted the messages pushing her phone back into the bag. Radhika walked out looking all fresh and he gave her a big smile, she frowned and walked to him slowly, ''Are you having temperature. '' She touched his forehead slightly with her fingers, he smiled removing her hand but didn't let go, ''Why do you feel that''

''Because you just smiled. People do unusual things when taken ill.'' Her answer mad him laugh. He pulled her nose and snatched the towel from her walking away to freshen up. Hearing the door bell she walked to answer it. Her lips stretched into a smile finding her friends at the door. Teji Zubin and Kritika walked in all tried throwing their bodies on the bed, ''Where is that monster? He left us on the road and happily drove with you to the hotel. '' Zubin cursed

''The monster was freshening up'' The 3 head snapped up hearing Arjun's voice walking out of the bathroom. They gulped as he glared at them intimidatly . ''I will pay for your stay and cab, you guys can rest and join me later at this location. Radhika you too can stay with them. ''

Radhika already had checked her phone. The message from Sam got delivered twice and Arjun had just deleted the first one ,. She smiled at him sweetly. ''I am coming with you. If I stay here, none of them will be able to rest. '' All of them vigorously nodded . Arjun just shook his head and left the room. Waving to her friends, Radhika followed. She jumped into his vehicle before he could drive off. He was about to ask her to leave when she inturptted, ''I know you used my phone to get Sam's whereabouts. You deleted the messages but Sam replied to the text twice. I have already told her that it was you'' Arjun's grip on wheel turned hard