Part 2- Chapter 5

Arjun pulled up in the parking of Mehra Mansion around evening. He watched as Nandini helped Radhika. His eyes went to the baby seat holding Anya, he smiled. The little girl went on making all kinds of sounds, he whispered, ''You are definitely like your mother.''

His thoughts were broken when an excited voice of Rana Kaka and staff as they welcomed Radhika and the kids. He took a deep breath realising now his family was home and didn't had to worry about them.

''What are you smiling at? You are not invited.'' Sam teased Arjun disguised as the driver. He wanted to roll his eyes instead he just lowered them. Sam took Anya from him and whispered loud enough to be heard just by him, ''Teasing daddy was fun. Isn't it Anya.'' Arjun blinked , he watched dumb found as Sam walked off with his daughter. He slapped his head once for not realising it soon.

After a minute Nandini walked out to greet him, ''You should leave.''

''What about Anusha? The more we delay the more complicated it gets.'' He asked worried about her leg

''I will be meeting Rajeev tomorrow. He has given me the appointment.''

''I want to come.'' Arjun insisted.

''Only if radhika stays back. I don't want to mess things up.''

''Nandu, I want to be with my kids. Please!'' He pleaded

Nandini watched her brother, she cupped his cheek, ''Trust me, it will be soon.'' He nodded, got into the vehicle and drove off.

Nandini walked in to find all staff members gushing over the 2 new members. They had been a part of her family for long and Nandini understood they were as excited as hers having Radhika with 2 little bonuses.

''Is the nursery ready.'' She asked Rana who looked ecstatic.

''Yes, it was all done day before yesterday.'' He replied talking to the babies. Nandini just shook her head. She shooed everyone off and pushed Radhika to her room, ''Rest for now. Girls are fed and look super happy, I will watch over them.''

''I will also leave di or my parents will file a missing complaint.'' Sam hugged Radhika once before leaving. She was sure now things would fall into place.

A soft knock woke Radhika up and she realised it was dinner time, ''I slept for so long.'' She whispered to self before her eyes fell on the person at the door. Mala stood at the door, tears streaming down her cheek. Radhika ran into her mother's arms, ''I missed you ma.''

""yet you decided to leave without any message. Do you have an idea what I went through" Mala reprimanded Radhika as her arms lovingly held her daughter.

''I am sorry...but I was so lost.'' Radhika sobbed. Mala wiped her tears and took her to the main hall where Radhika had an emotional union with her grandfather and father.

''Thank you Di.''

''No worries, I decided to have them here so that you don't vanish again. I got selfish about my little angels.'' Rana bought the babies in a pram so they could meet their family, ''They are still awake.'' Radhika exclaimed

''They slept all evening.'' She decided to hide the fact that Arjun had been present all evening to watch over his kids. Nandini smiled recalling how Arjun went completely crazy talking and playing with his kids. 

Radhika watched emotional as her parents went gaga over their grand-daughters. Then came an extra round of dose for Radhika when Mala learned about Anusha's leg, ''This is all your carelessness. Had you bother to inform any one of us, this wouldn't have been the situation. A woman needs extra care during pregnancy. ''