Chapter -13

Sam slapped Radhika's butt waking her up; ''Çhashni your 5 mins are over half an hour ago, get up or we will be late for office '' Radhika shook once turning her butt on the other side, Sam laughed at her baby like antics. She was definitely something else. Sam watched her sleeping form , Radhika had covered herself from head to her waist and rest of her body was out of the covers. Sam smiled, in present scenario where the girls put efforts to look drop dead gorgeous while waking up. This was effortlessly was cuter than a baby. Radhika's presence had bought a positive change in her life.

After few futile efforts Sam pulled the covers off and that worked; ''Sammy 1 min'' Sam pulled her up; ''No one min, common Chashni. Its already 9:00 '' Radhika jumped up; ''9 , how can it be I just slept half an hour back it was 11 in the night. How can it be 9. This is cheating''

Sam rolled her eyes at Radhika's whinning; 'Be quick, its Friday and we are having a girls evening today'' Sam pressed her lips to hide her giggle watching Radhika dragging her feet; ''We will party today. ''

Radhika peeped from the bathroom with foam in her mouth; ''Any thing special ?''

Sam frowned; ''Why with me you need something special and with Neil you can have an amazing musical date just like that'' Radhika cleaned her mouth; ''Are you jealous?'' Sam nodded; ''off course I am, he took my roommate with him. Had a gala time and now he is boasting about it to whole office. Why wouldn't I be jealous?''

''Aww, such a cutie pie you are Sammy. Fine then I am excited about the evening''

Neil entered Bird Song with a handkerchief on his nose. He kept sneezing and wiping his nose. Piyali asked all of them to assemble in the board room. Radhika Sam were the last one to enter. Arjun smiled internally looking at her smiling face. Piyali got up; ''guys we have a new project, its one of the biggest brands in consumer goods. They are launching their hand sanitizer and looking for a good marketing and advertising plan..'' Piyali was interrupted by Neil's loud sneez ; ''Excuse..m'' Neil sneezed again and Radhika giggled, annoying Arjun. The flashes of both of them dancing in the rain came back to him. ''I guess we should ask our client to distribute sanitizer to all our employees, to prevent infection. I don't know why people bring dirt with them'' He rubbed his hands into his handkerchief  making a disgusting face. His word dirt was directed towards Neil. Neil just stared at him and closed his eyes to calm his mind. Sam turned numb one side was her friendship and on the other side was her heart . She didn't knew how to react . But Radhika was different , whatever she did , was with open heart and without being scared of anyone. She smiled a little and squeezed Neil's hand , extending her unconditional friendship. Neil smiled back , his expression soften. Arjun burned like a wick coated in oil, his eyes stared at Radhika's smile  . It wasn't for him but  for someone he despised. After briefing all Piyali concluded the meeting; ''If you have forgotten your hygiene lessons , go and read your elementary books again. I don't want them sick because of you'' With that Arjun walked out, he had the intention of hurting Neil and he did insult him infornt of his team, friends  and the girl he loved. ''Neil just ignore him, he wasn't serious'' Sam rubbed his arm before walking out. Neil laughed at his fate, the girl who had been his best friend for life, the one he loved , didn't stand for him. Taking a deep breath he wore his signature smile on his face before walking out.

Radhika watched Arjun walking out of Piyali cabin, as he crossed her work station she called him; ''Sir, a minute please'' Arjun halted and turned his eyes to her smiling face. Radhika started digging her bag. She pulled a bottle and handed it to Arjun. Arjun gave her a questioning look, she smiled sweetly; ''Sanitizer, now you will be safe of all the infections and so will we be'' She murmured the last part in a low voice. Arjun heard few muffled giggles around him. His eyes turned to Radhika; ''I will remember this'' Radhika gave him a sweet smile before he walked off.