Chapter 27

Arjun sipped the glass of glistering champagne grinning wide. He recalled her proud demure when she accepted his challenge. She looked so cute with that red nose and flaming cheeks. His Radhika. He wasn't worried even a bit about her knowing his true colours. He knew she must be rejoicing after learning the truth about him, but her had disclosed his feelings intentionally. He was master is exploiting emotions. Now, he had the liberty to show her what he felt and all she could do was squirm in nervousness, till she had all against him to prove him wrong to Sam.

Now, he had do something to shoo that Saral away. Arjun had done all to hold Saral back in US, yet he managed to come back. Now, he had do something to make him leave Mumbai and soon. There should be some way of keep the guy tangled in some problem. Moving to his electronic locker, he pulled out the file. It had every detail about Radhika and people dear to her. He smiled, Saral had a small business of camping for tourist. ''What if few of the tents burn Saral? It would be a huge loss for your family and you will have to go back immediately like a good son. Well, so be it. Anything for my Radhika.''

***

Saral had leave before the dawn could break. A frantic call from his father about camp side catching fire jolted him bad. It was his hard work, his reputation that he had build after years of hard work assisting his brother and father. He new, his family must be under shock. Without wasting a minute he packed his things to leave. Radhika was worried, ''I will join you.''

He cupped her face, ''Not now, if required I will call you. You are still recovering. Plus, your dream. I am not going to let you sacrifice that.''

Her eyes watered at his selflessness, ''But you need me.'' He smiled and kept her palm over his chest, ''And I have you with me all the time, right here, as my strength. I will keep in touch.'' He left after giving her an affectionate hug. Mala too decided to join him. Riddhima was expecting and this could have had adverse effect on her. She felt it was necessary. Radhika kept thinking about the incident for rest of the night. She hoped that the losses were minimal, and his family could resume the work soon.

She woke up with the continues ringing of the door bell. With lazy steps she answered the door to be shocked. Arjun stood at the door smiling at her. ''Sam is not here, she stayed back to be with her brother.''

''And I am here because she isn't here.'' Radhika stared at him trying to figure out the reason for his visit. He stepped in and she took one back. He closed the door and kept walking to her as she kept walking backwards till her back hit the wall. He caged her between his arms, ''In her presence, I can't watch you the way I am watching now.''

''I think, you should move back.''

''And why?''

''because I don't approve of it and if you are man enough, you would respect my choice.'' Her voice was dripped hatred.

He smiled. Removing a hand, he brushed his knuckles on her cheek. She turned her face away. Arjun gripped her chin and turned it to face him, ''Honey, you will know how much of a man I am but slowly. About your choice, I promise you something I will be your choice and soon.''

She smirked, "Keep dreaming. I would rather choose a beggar than you.''

Arjun leaned a little more coming to her face level, ''I promise you one thing Miss Radhika Mishra, one day you will yourself walk in my life willingly. By yours or my choice. This will happen for sure.''

Radhika smiled, ''Then wait for that day and for now get out of my house.'' With that she pushed him hard , moving out of his caging arms. He gripped her wrist and pulled her back hard, making her fall on his chest, ''Did Sam tell you that this my property. I bought her here to destroy her , but you poked your nose. But now I feel it was good that your came, I have the opportunity to stay close and trust me I am going to use it to the max.''