Chapter-38

Radhika watched the roaring waves from Arjun's beach side bungalow, she was thankful that he decided to bring her to stay with his sister than taking her to his apartment. She took a deep breath pushing back the hair that blocked the scenic view. She still couldn't believe the way her life had taken a complete turn. She was running from Arjun, had made her mind up to marry Saral and yet she was here standing in his house as his wife. She couldn't forget the gloomy face of her family, Saral's defeated eyes. Though she never loved him, he was her childhood buddy and she hated Arjun for playing with his life. She was determined to punish him and bad.

Arjun watched his wife of 2 days, watching the oblivion lost in her own world. He smiled, his dream had finally come true. Since he had set his eyes on her, he just wanted to brand her as his and now she was finally his. He took slow steps to her as his heart beating mad against his rib cage. He stood an inch away from her as her flying hair caressed her face

His eye admired her as his lips stretched into a smile. She was finally his and forever. He lifted his palm to caress her head when she turned around abruptly bumping into him. She blinked shocked and then her expression changed to anger, ''What were you trying to do?''

''Admiring you''

''Done! Move.'' She pushed him slightly moving past him. He frowned at her attitude and grabbed her arm pulling her back to him, ''We are married, why this behaviour''

''because this marriage is not my will, I am being forced into it. Because it left my family pained and my Saral scarred, because I hate you.'' She intentionally said MY Saral to burn Arjun down, she knew he hated that name and she so wanted to rile him up.

Arjun took deep breaths , ''That's past, let's move on.''

''Past gives birth present and present gives birth to future. Your past deeds gave birth to our present, and now this present will result in your bad future. Because, I am going to make your life hell.'' Arjun was about to respond when call of Radhika's name made him turn, she smiled and hugged the visitor tight, ''So good to see you Sam, come we have a lot to discuss.'' She dragged Sam to her so call bedroom and locked it from inside.

''Why lock?'' Sam asked

''Let him think we are doing something naughty inside.'' Radhika replied tongue in cheek Sam just rolled her eyes.

''So what do we have?''

Sam pulled out few papers and extended it to Radhika, ''We are doomed, mom and Arjun had already signed the partnership deal a month back. He is the 30% owner.''

''Are the papers submitted in court? Radhika asked

''Sam, not sure. But why wouldn't he submit? ''

''Don't know, he was distracted. I wouldn't let him close to you, your inclination towards Neil and my nod for wedding kept him on toes. Its just a wild guess.''

''Even if he hasn't how do we find it?''

''Let me search his house, I will be glad making his life hell.''

''That won't be easy. ''

''Nothing easy, listen he won't be able to reach office tomorrow, I will make sure of that just dig his cabin nicely.'' Sam nodded , after an hour or so she left.

Arjun barged into his to find it completely messed. ''Wht are you doing?''

''Making space for my stuff, I have thrown off all the waste off.'' Arjun's jaw dropped, his expensive stuff which lay scattered all over the floor , she called is waste.