Chapter 28

"Bonnie we need to get Stefan out of the tomb!"

Bonnie shook her head, "Stefan is fine, we need you safe. Why are you going all suicidal mission anyway, Kenz?" She asked as she fiddled with the moonstone I need...

Sighing I began to speak but Jeremy knocked, "Everything okay in here?" He asked leaning against the doorframe. Bonnie nodded her head, then put the stone in her purse. "I'm going to go get coffee..." She concluded standing up leaving the purse behind.

Once her & Jer left the room my hand instantly found its way to her purse, digging through the material until the rock came into view. Smiling, I snatched the rock, shoving it in my back pocket.

I innocently made my way down to the front door when Bonnie came into view. "Where you going?" She asked crossing her arms, blocking me from the door. "Um-Checking in on Stefan," I hesitantly said.

"She took the moonstone!"

My head snapped to the top of the stairs to see Jeremy smirking down on me. "H-how did you know?" I stuttered. Bonnie sighed, "We tested you, you failed..." Failed? How is this failing? I am trying my best to save the people I love. "Whatever, I'm leaving, move." I stated rolling my eyes.

Bonnie surprisingly moved to the side allowing me to walk toward the door. I began walking out the door when my face slammed against a invisibal force. Trying again, I hit my hand against the door only to be stopped by some glass shield.

"What the hell?" I snapped turning to Jeremy & Bonnie. "It's the only thing we could do." Bonnie said forgivingly.

"Yoo hoo!" Came a voice from the doorway.

"Gosh dang it," I glared as Damon grinned at me. He made his way into the house, as i took steps back.

Shaking my head I began walking toward the kitchen, "Nope nope nope, not being in a house with him!" I yelled as I heard Damon behind me. Sharply turning I noticed he was a little too close too my liking, and I was against the counter trapped.

He took another step, our chests nearly touching. "Don't do this," I muttered feeling defeated in this situation. He tilted his head, "Do what?" He asked backing up.

"That. You know I am angry so don't come barging in like were best buds." I argued.

"Look,-" he began, "- I am sorry

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Look,-" he began, "- I am sorry. It was utterly wrong for me to say the L word to two people. Forgive me?" He asked making a pouty face. My frown slowly began to turn to a smile, his pouty face looked hilarious. "Fine..." I groaned shaking my head.

And once again, he won.

But not entirely, because deep down I knew he was just a lonely boy who strives for love.  I knew that, despite him never wanting anyone else to.

~

This day has been the most boring day this month. I don't know whether to take it as a good thing or a bad. I didn't have to deal with any vampire stuff today, obviously because I was locked up but eh whatever.