Chapter 44

Shoutout to @wonderless_A, @Delana3443, @Mack3244 and @DanParkes for answering my question.  I love you guys thank you for reading!!  WATCH THE TRAILER ABOVE IT SUCKS BUT I MADE IT SO LOL heres the link.

http://youtu.be/K8LVJD95UIE

Stefan and I casually strolled through the street, heading back to the Salvatore Mansion. After I was forced to turn my humanity off Klaus forced Stef, then he bit Elena. I'm pretty sure Elena and Damon are together at the Salvatores doing who knows what. Damon never came to the rescue for me, typical him wherever he was. But he seemed to be here to recklessly carry her out of the hospital room, as I heard.

We walked up to the house, quietly walking in. As we walked in we heard Damon speaking.

"I will never leave Mackenzie or you again, I promise." He said, letting out a loud laugh Stefan and i found our cue to join them.

"You guys look cozy!" Stefan greeted walking into the family room where him and Elena were sitting.

"Kenz!" Damon loudly said quickly getting up and making his way towards me.

"Hey!" I peeped, flashing a bright smile.

I have no reason to ignore Damon, sure he wasn't there for me but look where I am? I'm on cloud fvcking nine, I can finally kill without feeling guilty! Damon's hot and seems like a good person to keep around to have fun.

He approached me, and began to go in for a hug. Scrunching up my nose, I shook my head and grabbed his hips connecting our bodies roughly.

"Lets go upstairs." I demanded, harshly tugging his wrist up the wooden staircase. As we made it to his bedroom I was slammed against the door, causing it to close.

Damon smashed his lips to mine, locking me against the door with his hips. He then began trailing his lips from my jawline down to my neck. I wrapped my hands around his neck, needing him closer.

He began softly but effectively kissing my neck, finding my spot causing a loud moan to escape my swollen lips. My eyes closed, enjoying the sensation overflowing my entire body.

My hands roamed under his black cotton tshirt, tracing over his outlined abs. I grabbed the hem of his shirt, ripping it off of his tanned muscular body. My eyes lit up as they trailed down his torso. I connected our lips again, this time more urgent than the last.

Damon growled under his breath, "Jump." He muttered.

I obeyed and jumped wrapping my legs around his waist and locking my arms around his neck. He walked us to the bed, throwing me down with force on the white silky sheets. Giggling I backed up into the headboard, motioning him to join me.

He wiggled his finger back and forth, flashing a mischevious grin. I tilted my head, what is he up to?

Reaching into his back jean pocket he pulled out a long sharp needle.

A needle filled with vervain.

I should have seen this coming!

My grin quickly dropped, and I darted toward the door attempting to avoid the situation. Unfortunately, Damon is quicker and I slammed right into his hard chest.

Backing up I rolled my eyes, "You won't do it." I confidently said, adjesting my bra strap that fell down my shoulder. He nodded, wiggling the needle back and forth, teasing me.

I groaned, "Come on Damon, I was about to let you take my precious virginity." I whispered, looking up at him and batting my eyelashes. He stood his ground content then quickly grasped onto my waist.