Loki! Part 2

Astrid looked up from where she had fallen when Hiccup pushed her out of the way. She saw Ruff and Tuff run up to a body on the ground, with a wooden pole sticking out of it.
   Astrid jumped up and ran to her love. "Hiccup?! Why did you do that! Oh gods!!" She covered her face with her hands.
   "Hiccup I'm so sorry!" Tuff shouted. Ruff started pacing "oh my Thor!"
   Hiccup gasped ams his head fell back on the ground. He firmly kept his mouth shut, trying not to scream. The pole had gone right through his stomach on the left side. Gods this is it. He thought to himself. I'm done for.
   "Astrid could you please take this pole out of me?" He said through clenched teeth.
   "Ruff, Tuff! Go get Gothi!!" Astrid cried.
The twins sprinted as fast as they could towards the old ladies hut.
"Oh gods!" Astrid screamed. "Hiccup I can't I can't I can't!!"
"You can do it babe. You're the strongest person I've ever met."
Astrid knelt down and grabbed Hiccup's hand. "Gothi will be here soon. Just hold on."
"Astrid please... it hurts so bad. I don't want this in me." He gestured to the pole.
Astrid sobbed. "But what if I hurt you?! I could kill you! No no no I can't Hiccup I can't!"
"Astrid, I'm dying. You and I both know it." Hiccup took deep painful breaths in between every couple of words. "My whole body just went numb Astrid. There's nothing we can do about it."
"What are you talking about?" She cried frantically. "You're gonna be fine!"
Hiccup looked at her with pleading eyes. "Astrid, I don't want to die seeing the love of my life crying her eyes out. I also don't want to die with a pole in my stomach."
Astrid stood up and graspedthe pole. "Oh gods this is going to to hurt! I'm so sorry!" She yanked the pole out of him and Hiccup cried out. Astrid immediately pressed a cloth on the wound. But it was no use. Hiccup's blood started to pool beneath him.
"At least I get to see that beautiful face before I go." Hiccup started to close his very heavy eyelids.
"Hiccup no you stay awake. Don't leave me! Please!"
"Astrid please don't cry. I love you so much." Hiccup's vision got blurrier and blurrier.
Gothi along with the twins, Fishlegs, Snotlout, And Valka ran up to the couple. Gothi set to work. Toothless ran up and laued at his head, licking his hair.
"Het there bud. I love you. Take care of Astrid ok?"Hiccup looked up at the blurry black mass he knew was Toothless. "Thank you for all you taught me bud."
"Oh Thor.." Fishlegs And the rest of began to cry.
"Hiccup we're so sorry! We didn't mean to we-"
Astrid launched herself at Ruffnut to cut her off. "This is your fault! I can't believe you! Look what you two have done!"
Valka quickly knelt down and took hold of Hiccup's hand. "Astrid!" She said firmly. "I don't believe Hiccup wants to hear his love scream at his friends. Get over here and hold his hand. Right now."
Astrid sobbed and the gang went quiet. "You're going to be fine Hiccup. Gothi is getting you fixed up."
I can't stand to see her cry. Gods this hurts so much. Dear Odin and Thor, please just take me already if I'm going to die. And please don't let Astrid suffer. Let her find a good man who loves her as much as I do. Please. I beg you. Don't let her cry over me once I'm gone. Please.
"Kiss me." He said weakly.
Astrid looked at him with wild eyes. "What?"
"I've always loved the way your lips felt against mine."
Without hesitation Astrid bent over and pressed her lips to Hiccup's. Hiccup smiled internally as he felt the last bit of his strength drain from his body, and everything went black.

Oh Thor im crying while writing this 😭😭😭 I'll write part three as soon as I can😭😭😭