A Long Night Pt. 1

(Make sure to look at the picture it's adorable😍)
   It was the middle of the night. Astrid and Hiccup were asleep. Toothless and Stormfly were at the foot of their bed, sleeping peacefully. But not for long...
   Analia sat up in her little bed. Trigger, who was laying right next to her as always, lifted his head to look at her. He knew something was wrong. Analia always slept straight through the night.
   "Trigger," Analia whispered, "my tummy hurts."
   Trigger nuzzled Analia's cheek and purred in attempt to comfort her. He noticed she smelled different. He didn't like it one little bit.
   Analia's stomach lurched and her head felt fuzzy.
   "I want mommy and daddy." She stated in a winy voice.
   So Analia got out of bed and walked across the hall into her parents room with Trigger following close behind. It was a bit chilly since she only wore her panties to bed.
   Analia walked up to the side of the bed, stood on her tip toes and shook Hiccup until he woke up.
   "Analia?" He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "What's the matter baby girl?" Astrid sat up as well. "Analia did you have a bad dream?" She asked groggily.
   Analia didn't even feel it coming. She puked all over the floor and got Trigger too. Analia burst out crying, covered in puke.
   "Should have know that was coming." Hiccup stated as he scooped his daughter up and handed her to Astrid.
   "I'll go get a towel to clean this up and a bucket for further use."
   Astrid didn't even care that she was now covered in Analia's puke. She just wanted to make her daughter feel  better immediately. She rocked her and wiped her off best she could with an extra towel that Hiccup had brought.
   All three dragons were now pacing around and watching what was happening.
   Once Hiccup has the mess cleaned up he stood up and reassured three very worried dragons.
   "She's fine guys. She's just sick."
    Astrid also knew that Analia had a fever as soon as she had come into contact with her, but she felt her forehead anyways.
   "Hiccup she's burning up."
   Hiccup yawned and held out his arms. "I'll give her a bath. You go back to sleep."
   "No I'm going to Gothie to get some medicine. I'll throw the old lady out of her bed if I have to." Astrid replied as she handed Analia off to Hiccup.
   He wasn't about to argue. So he carried Analia into the bathroom and started the bath. This was going to be a long night.