Cold Beach

Sorry I haven't been updating guys😭 I've been super duper busy.
   ^Edit of mine up above
   This is set where Hiccup and Astrid are 16.
   Astrid and Hiccup were stranded on an Island. Toothless and Stormfly were too tired from flying through a storm to get here, and now they were stuck. But at least it was a beautiful, luscious island with beaches and a charming view of the sunset.
  However, it was quite chilly. There was a brisk wind blowing and it was only about 46 degrees out.
    Hiccup and Astrid were leaning up against their dragons on the beach. Astrid was trying to get some sleep but she was very cold. Stormfly didn't give off much heat. Hiccup had his hands behind his head and was looking up at the stars. It was crisp clear night and they had never looked more beautiful.
   Astrid tried not to shiver. She didn't want Hiccup to know that she was cold. Well, cold was an understatement. She was freezing. She thought she was doing a pretty good job of hiding it, but she wasn't.
   Hiccup held out his arm, inviting Astrid into his warmth. His fingertips touched her shoulder.
   "What?" Astrid asked, trying to look confused by the gesture.
   Hiccup smiled and turned his head to look at the beautiful blonde. He noticed that the stars were reflecting into her ocean blue eyes. A sea of stars.
   "Astrid I can tell you're cold. Stormfly doesn't radiate as much heat as Toothless. And you're wearing short sleeves."
   "Hiccup I'm n-not c-cold. I'm fine." Astrid replied. She didn't want Hiccup to think she was some child. He looked so warm though. And he was Hiccup. Cozy cuddly Hiccup.
   "Come on." Hiccup smiled reassuringly.
   Astrid sighed. "F-fine. Not because I'm cold. You just make a b-better  pillow than Stormfly." She scooted over and rested her head against Hiccup and waves of heat immediately went through her body. She sighed.
   Astrid reached up and kissed Hiccup's cheek and then layed her head back down. Hiccup held her hand and with his free arm he rubbed Astrid's back in circles, trying to warm her up.
   "Alright I admit it. I was cold."
   Hiccup chuckled. "I know you were. I know you Astrid. If there's one thing you can't stand, it's the cold."
   "You're right about that." Astrid yawned and fell asleep.
   Hiccup set her hand down on his stomach and brushed her bangs out of her eyes. He fell asleep too. And they were both warm and cozy.

I made the edit just for this one shot. It was really fun. Do you guys like it? Let me know if I should do them more often please😀.