Revenge Part 1

Astrid was sharpening her axe at the table, when she heard a knock at the door. She set her axe, and the stone she was using to sharpen it on the table and walked over to the door. When she opened it there was tall, muscular man there.
"Oh- uh- h-hi can I help you?" She stammered, a bit confused. She had never seen this man before.
"Hiccup Haddock live here?" He demanded. His voice was deep and scratchy. It sounded slightly familiar.
Astrid crossed her arms. "Yes. I'm his wife, Astrid Haddock. But he's not here right now. He's out flying with Toothless."
The man smirked and pulled out a piece of wood.
WHAP!
Astrid was out before she knew what but her.
"Just wanted to make sure." He said as he flung Astrid over his shoulder and ran off, into the early morning sun.
   ***
   Astrid woke up to a throbbing head. Her hands were tied behind her back and her feet were tied together. Her axe lay ten feet away from her.
   "Where am I?" And asked herself. She looked around and was quickly able to tell that she was in the lower deck of a ship.
   "I need to get out of here." Astrid slowly made her way over to her axe bye rolling over and over. When she finally reached it she slid her wrists up and down against it and they broke. Then she grabbed her axe and cut the ropes around her ankles.
   She stood up and brushed herself off.
   Creeeaaaaak
   "Someone's coming." Astrid stood to the side of the stairs with her axe raised.  Sure enough, a pair of huge feet started descending down the stairs. As soon as he appeared Astrid swung her axe.
   Amazingly the man blocked her axe. He pulled the axe away and threw it to the side. He pushed her against the wall and pulled her arms together and above her head.
   "You wanna try that again?"
   "What do you want with me?! Who are you?!"
   "You are here so I can get my revenge on Hiccup Haddock! He will rue the day he sent that Submaripper on my beautiful Shellfire!"
   Astrid gasped. "RYKER?!"