Dragon Hunters Part 6

Toothless and Stormfly touched down on Berserker Island. There were baby dragons everywhere.
"Yay we're here!" Analia cried as she jumped off Toothless. Hiccup and Astrid dismounted their dragons.
"Mommy where's Dagur?"
Astrid and Hiccup looked around for a moment before they saw him walking towards them.
"He's right there honey." Astrid said while pointing to him.
"Hello brother Hiccup!" Dagur pulled Hiccup into a bone crushing hug.
"Dagur!" Analia squealed. Dagur released Hiccup and he gasped for breath. Dagur kneeled down and hugged Analia.
"Hello my niece! What brings you all here?" He picked Analia up and set her on his shoulder.
"We're here," Hiccup said while eyeing his daughter to make sure she was paying attention, "to get Analia a dragon."
Analia gasped. "I'm getting a dragon?!"
Astrid and Hiccup smiled at how excited she was. "Yes you are!" Astrid said.
Analia climbed down Dagur and he gave Astrid and Hiccup a confused look.
Hiccup shrugged and chuckled. "She taught herself how to do that a couple weeks ago. She does it to me too."
Dagur chuckled and Astrid got back onto Stormfly.
"Hiccup I'm going to see Heather. I'll see you three later." And she was gone.
Dagur rubbed his hands together in anticipation. "So Analia What kind of dragon are you gonna get?"
Analia shrugged.
"Well let's go meet some." Hiccup said.
"Yay!"
And with that the three vikings set off in search of the right dragon for Analia.
***
Analia had met Hobblegrunts, Natters, Monstrous Nightmares, Stormcutters, and even Zipplebacks; but she didn't want any of them.
Hiccup was now carrying Analia on his hip due to the fact that she had refused to wear her tiny little boots this morning and there were dragon droppings everywhere.
"Analia you've met every dragon up for adoption. You've got to pick one." Hiccup stated.
"But daddy," she whined while twirling her hair, "none of them feel right."
"Brother Hiccup, she hasn't seen EVERY dragon up for adoption." Dagur declared.
"What do you mean?" Analia asked.
Dagur laughed his deranged laugh.
"How would you like a dragon with three tails?" He asked her excitedly.
"Three tails?!" She exclaimed.
They had walked to the docks now. Analia loved the smell of the ocean.
Hiccup immediately realized what dragon species Dagur was talking about.
"Uh Dagur-"
"Strong pincers too!" Dagur continued. He whistled and a baby Triple Strike flew over and stood in front of Hiccup. It looked exactly like Dagur's dragon except much shorter at only four feet tall. It began to nuzzle and lick Analia's tiny little foot. It started purring as well. Analia giggled.
"That tickles!"
"Really Dagur?" Hiccup complained. He didn't think a Triple Strike was safe enough for his precious daughter.
He just didn't know enough about them. He turned away.
"Ah. Bad dragon. Go away."
Analia giggled again. "Hello dragon! Aww you're so cute!"
The dragon walked around and started nuzzling Analia again.
"Ahh! No!" Dagur fell to the ground laughing at his brother's exasperation. Hiccup put Analia on his shoulder.
"Ha! Can't reach her now can ya?" He hated to admit it but it was a very cute and sweet dragon. Maybe- No. No Triple Strike.
Hiccup forgot that Analia could climb down from up on his shoulder and that's exactly what she did. She sat on the ground in front of the dragon.
   "I'm gonna call you Trigger!" She exclaimed.
   "Ah! Analia don't you want a nice Hobblegrunt or a Gronkle or something?"
   But Analia was now hugging Trigger. Toothless walked over and licked the baby dragon.
   "Oh come on! Really Toothless? Who's side are you on?"
    Toothless warbled and rolled his eyes.
   "Analia I'm sorry but a Triple Strike is just too dangerous."
   Analia climbed onto Trigger's back.
   "But daddy," she made a pouty face, "he's perfect."
   "No."
   She crossed her arms.
   "No."
   She gave him the look. Gods she's just like her mother he thought to himself.
   "N-no Analia. No Triple Strike."
   "Dagur can I have him?" Analia asked. Dagur almost said yes but Hiccup glared at him, "Only if you're dad says you can."
   "Daddy please?"
   Must not look at the pouty face. He told himself.
   "No."
   Just then Astrid appeared out of nowhere and stood next to Analia and Trigger.
   "Is this the dragon you're getting Analia?" She asked as she scratched Trigger's chin.
   "Daddy keeps saying no."
   Astrid crossed her arms and he got the look from BOTH of his girls.
   "No." He couldn't take it much longer.
   They continued staring at him and even Toothless and Stormfly joined.
  "Oh for Thor's sake!"
   Dagur started staring at him now.
   "No no and no! No Triple Strike!"
   Trigger walked forward and and Analia almost fell off him but he caught her in his mouth, reached around and dropped her in his back again. Analia giggled. Trigger licked Hiccup several times.
   Hiccup laughed. "Ok fine! Welcome to the family Trigger!"
   "Yay!! Thank you Mommy! Thank you Daddy! Thank you Dagur!"
   "You're welcome Analia." They all replied.
   And that was the day Analia met Trigger.

Hey guys!! I hope you all like this Dragon Hunters thing! It was super fun to write! That was the last part. I had a very hard time writing this last part and it's really rough but I hope you can follow it. Please let me know how you liked it! I might do a sequel where Viggo comes back someday and Analia would be older. But that's only if you guys liked it. So let me know in the comments:)Have a wonderful night and I'll talk to you in the next one shot! Bye!