Berries part 2

Hiccup woke up feeling brand new. He also felt a hand in his own. It was Astrid's.
Hiccup now realized he was in his bed. Astrid has fallen asleep with her head up against Hiccup's thigh. Hiccup sat up and cupped her cheek with his hand and drew little circles with his thumb.
Astrid gasped. "Hiccup! You're awake!" She climbed onto the bed and hugged Hiccup desperately. He wrapped his arms around her. He felt his tunic getting wet.
"Milady why are you crying?"
"You've been unconscious for three weeks! They said you were going to die!!"
   "Oh..."
Hiccup chuckled as the whole gang burst through the door, jumped on top of him and hugged the crap out of him.
"It takes more than a couple berries to kill me."
Then a slimy tongue went all the wha up his arm.
"Ewww. Toothless that's disgusting!" Hiccup laughed as he gave his dragon a good pet.
"So if those berries were poison why aren't I dead?"
Fishlegs face palmed. "Astrid showed me the berries you ate and I made an antidote. I swear if I ever see you eating berries I will kill you Hiccup!"
"Yea don't you ever die on us!" Tuff demanded.
*eventually the gang left so hiccup could get some sleep. Except Astrid. She was there with Hiccup all night.*
Hiccup sat up in his bed. It was probably about 2 in the morning. He saw Astrid sleeping in a chair and she looked so uncomfortable.
"Astrid?"
"Wha?!" Astrid jumped out of her chair. "What do you need Hiccup? Water? Are you hungry?" She grabbed his wrist with one hand to feel how fast his heart was beating and put the back of her other hand against his forehead to check for fever.
"Astrid I feel fine. I'm ok really. I'm just cold." Astrid eyed him suspiciously. " If only there was someone kind enough to warm the poisoned Hiccup!" He said dramatically.
Astrid chuckled and climbed into the bed with him and wrapped her arms around him.
"That better?"
"Mmm I'm toasty warm now." Hiccup stated with a grin.
"I was so scared I was going to lose you Hiccup."
Hiccup now wrapped his arms around Astrid and she snuggled into him. He kissed the top of her head. " I'll always be here with you Astrid. Always."

Ahhhhh!!😱😱😱I thought I uploaded this hours ago I'm so sorry!!!