Kidnapped part 2

"Hiccup there's too many!" Snotlout shouted as Hookfang  shot a flaming ball of fire towards one of Johann's ships.
   "I know Snotlout! We need to fall back and regroup!!" Hiccup shouted so everyone would hear him.
   The twins, Fishlegs, Snotlout, and Hiccup all steered their dragons toward the clubhouse.
   In the clubhouse everyone sat down to rest.
   "Is everyone alright?" Hiccup asked.
   "We're fine" everyone Replied.
   "Wait where's Astrid?" Hiccup said in a panicked voice. No one knew.
   Everyone looked for Astrid everywhere, but she was nowhere to be found.
   Back in the clubhouse Hiccup was pacing around frantically.
   "Where could she be?!" He screamed.
   Ruffnut and Tuffnut whistled and pretended to be very interested in the ceiling.
   Fishlegs put a hand on Hiccup's shoulder. "Hiccup we'll find her." He said reassuringly.
   A Terrible Terror flew into the club house, dropped a note on the floor, and flew back out again.
   Hiccup bent down and picked it up.
   "Come to the volcano and surrender     
   or the girl dies."
   Hiccup staggered backwards. How could he have let this happen? Toothless helped him regain his balance.
   Tuffnut walked over to Hiccup. "What is it?"
   Hiccup looked up with a look of determination in his eyes. "Krogan has Astrid."