Stressed

Hiccup and Astrid were in Hiccup's hut. Astrid was sitting on Hiccup's bed and Hiccup was pacing.
   "Astrid there's so much I have to do and I have so little time to do it. The forge, Snoggletog preparations, the dragons," he trailed off.
   He sighed and plopped down on the bed next to Astrid. He pecked her on the cheek. "And I'm not spending near enough time with you or Toothless."
   Astrid started to braiding Hiccup's hair.
   "Hey you're the chief. I understand. We spend plenty of time together Hiccup."
   Hiccup sighed again and put his face in his hands.
   "What if I'm not good enough Astrid? What if everyone expects me to be just like my father? What if if forget to fly Toothle-"
   Astrid cut him off with a kiss. When they broke apart Astrid took Hiccup's hand and pulled him towards the door.
   "Astrid where are you taking me?" He asked.
   She chuckled. "We're going flying for the day. Just you, me, Toothless, and Stormfly."
   Hiccup smiled and put his hands on Astrid's waist.
   "Milady, that is a wonderful idea. But first.."
   Hiccup pulled Astrid into him for a kiss.
   "Alright we can go now." Hiccup said.
   Astrid laughed and started running.
"Race you to the stables!!"