That fight part 2

*two hours after the fight*
   Hiccup sat on a sea stack, fuming. Toothless warbled and rested his head on Hiccup's lap.
   "Well bud, she deserved it. How could she say that about my dad? How?"
   Toothless looked up at him and glared.
   "Hey who's side are you on? I'm not the bad guy here." He snapped irritably.
   Toothless raised an 'eyebrow'.
   Hiccup retraced the past couple of weeks in his mind.
   "Gods!! Toothless it's me! I've been ignoring Astrid without even realizing it!!"  A sudden hunger for Astrid boiled up inside Hiccup.
  He jumped up and mounted Toothless. Toothless being the smart dragon he was knew exactly where Hiccup needed to be.
   ***
Hiccup opened the door to his and Astrid's bedroom to see her sprawled out on the floor fast asleep. Her cheeks were still wet and there were tears on the hard wood floor. A wave of guilt threatened to swallow Hiccup whole.
   He knelt down beside her and gently moved her hair out of her eyes.
   "Astrid?"
   Astrid gasped as she awoke. Immediately realizing it was her love, she popped up on her knees and threw her arms around him desperately.
   Hiccup wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tightly into him. They squeezed each other so very tight. Hiccup got tears in his eyes, but Astrid full on cried. She looked deep into his eyes.
"Hiccup I'm so sorry. I didn't mean what I said. It's all my-"
"No it's my fault Astrid. I'm sorry I ignored you. I didn't even realize I was. I just got so caught up in all this chiefing and stuff. I should have payed more attention."
"Hiccup it was both of our faults. All that matters is that we love each other."
Hiccup began to ramble on about how much he loved her and appreciated her.
Astrid shook her head and sniffed as she looked up at him.
"Shut up and kiss me."
Hiccup immediately went in for the kiss. Astrid wrapped her arms around his neck and Hiccup rested his hands on her hips. They kissed so desperately they just melted into each other.
Eventually they ended up cuddling in their bed. Astrid lay on Hiccup's arm with her fingers interlocked with Hiccup's.
"I love you so much milady." Hiccup pulled Astrid's hand up to his lips and kissed it.
"I love you too Hiccup."
"Oh and about the wedding," Hiccup said as he rolled over on top of his beloved, "I'm taking the whole week off. So I want to see Astrid Hofferson walking down that isle before the end of the week."
Astrid gasped. "Hiccup you didn't!!"
"I did."
"Oh gods!" Astrid pulled Hiccup down to her and kissed him. When they broke apart Hiccup held Astrid's cheek in his hand and made little circles with his thumb.
"Anything for you milady. Anything."