Dragon Hunters Part 1

Hiccup and Astrid  were on the beach having a picnic.
   Astrid and Hiccup were sitting on the blanket hand in hand watching Analia play. Toothless and Stormfly were chasing each other around.
   Analia was ankle deep in the water jumping into the waves.
   "Daddy watch this!" She yelled excitedly.
   Hiccup loved to see her so happy. "Ok I'm watching!" He shouted back.
   Analia jumped right into a wave and it carried her back to the sand. She got up and ran over to her parents; jumping up and down and pointing at the water.
   "Did you see me? Did you see what I did?"
   Astrid and Hiccup both clapped for their daughter.
   "Yes we saw you!" Hiccup replied.
   "That was awesome Analia! You are a wonderful swimmer and wave glider!"
   Analia started to run back to the water but she tripped and fell into the sand. Toothless and Stormfly were there in a flash. Toothless gently picked her up by her purple shirt with his teeth and stood her up. Stormfly stayed smelling her all over.
   Hiccup ran over to make sure she was okay. She wasn't crying so he was pretty sure she was fine.
   He scooped her up and checked her arms and legs for scratches and cuts but there were none.
   "Are you alright Analia? That was a pretty hard fall."
   Analia squirmed to get out of her father's grasp.
   "Daddy put me down! I wanna play in the water!"
   Yep. She was fine. So headstrong and demanding just like her mother.
   "Ok okay," he chuckled as he set her down. "Just be careful."
   "I will!"
   Hiccup walked back over to sit with Astrid.
   "Is she alright?" Astrid asked.
   "She's fine." Hiccup chuckled.
   "What?"
   "Oh she's just so much like you. Headstrong, tough, beautiful."
   "She's got your hair color though." Astrid said as she ruffled his hair.
   "And beautiful eyes like her mother." Hiccup added.
   They kissed and looked at the sun starting to set.
   ***
   Toothless and Stormfly started smelling Analia as soon as Hiccup had put her down.
   "You guys I'm okay! Come on let's play in the water!"
   But all of a sudden Toothless growled and stepped in front of her. Stormfly stiffened and tilted her head to the side.
   "Toothless move please." She tried to walk around him but Stormfly squawked and snatched her up by the back of her shirt.
   "Hey! Stormfly put me down!"
   Stormfly and Toothless ran over to Hiccup and Astrid.
   They both sprang up from their seats. Hiccup took Analia from Stormfly and held her with one arm and patted Toothless with the other.
   "Daddy put me down pretty please." The girl said impatiently.
   "Hush." Hiccup replied. So Analia went to twirling her hair.
   Hiccup heard Toothless growl. "What is it bud?"
   Astrid scratches Stormfly who seemed very on edge. "What's wrong girl?"
   Hiccup took out his spy glass with his free hand and looked out at the horizon.
   He gasped.
   "Hiccup what's wrong?" Astrid asked worriedly.
   He tossed her the spy glass and she gasped as well. There was a ship headed to Berk with Dragon Hunter sails.
   "I thought we got rid of them!" Astrid said panicked.
   Hiccup clutched his daughter tight.
   "So did I."