Oh no! 😱

Hiccup's stomach rolled and ached. He gently worked his arm free from underneath Astrid and hopped out of bed and headed towards the bathroom.
   Toothless walked up next to him and warbled. "I'm alright bud. I'm just not feeling my be-"
   Hiccup  lunged for the garbage and tossed his cookies. When it finally stopped his eyes were tearing up and his throat was raw.
   "Great." He complained as he wiped off his mouth, "I don't have time to be sick."
   "Hiccup get your vomiting butt back in bed."
   Hiccup whorled around. "Oh h-hey Astrid. Goodmorning! Uh.. uh.. who says I'm si-"
   Hiccup once again threw up in the garbage.
   "The garbage tells me your sick Hiccup. Now come on Chief it's straight to bed with you."
   Astrid guided him back to bed and pulled the covers over him. Toothless jumped up onto the bed and laid down next to Hiccup looking very worried.
   "I'm ok bud." Hiccup patted Toothless on the head.
   Astrid felt Hiccup's forehead and frowned. "Babe, you're burning up."
   "Astrid I'm fine. I have a lot of things to do down at the forge today." Hiccup tried to get out of bed as he said this, but Astrid shoved him back down.
   "I don't think so! You've got a fever and you're throwing up every five minutes! You're staying in bed today Hiccup."
   "Oh come on Astrid," he protested, "I'm fine. And I'm not puking that much..."
   Astrid gave him a smug look and held up a bucket just in time for Hiccup to hurl into it.
   "Yea well the bucket tells me otherwise."
   Astrid bent down and kissed him on the forehead. "I have to go and take care of your duties. I'll send your mom over to take care of you. I love you."
   Hiccup made a pouty face. "Ah come on! I'm not that sick! You don't need to do all my work Astrid I'll deal with it later."
   "Don't worry about it Hiccup."Astrid disappeared behind the door and half a second later she pushed it open again and pointed at the sick Hiccup. "And don't you dare get out of that bed."
    "Ugghh. Astriiiid." He groaned.
   "Hiccuuuup." She mimicked.
   "But what if I have to pee?"
   Astrid gave him a death stare before heading out the door towards Valka's hut.
   Toothless laughed. "Oh hush you."
   Hiccup rolled over and tried to get some sleep.
   ***
   Hiccup was very rudely  awakened by ice cold water dripping down his face.
   "Ah! COLD!"
   "Calm down son it's just me." Valka chuckled. "Leave that rag on your forehead. It'll help bring down the fever."
   "Ugh. Whyyyy. Why today?"
   Valka laughed. "Astrid was right. You are a big baby when you're sick."
   Hiccup sat up and threw his hands in the air. "What?! Did she say that? I can't believe this. Today sucks." He suddenly had a bad feeling in his throat and lunged for his bucket.
    Valka pushed him back down into the bed when he was finished and put the cold rag in his forehead again.
   "Ohh nooooo!" She teased. "Hiccup Haddock is sick! Ahhh!"
   Hiccup grumpily rolled over to try and go back to sleep. I hate being sick.
   Hiccup rolled his eyes as Valka felt her son's forehead and continued chuckling,